The Student Room Group

what even is the point in having a boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Woah. Those are the first non trolly words I've heard from you :redface:

:eek: I never knew that you're bi :woo:

yeah idk why i took this thread srs
I don't think there are any benefits to a romantic relationship either. Well, not for someone who loves alone time as much I do.
Original post by Alexion
Welp. I'd better stop resisting and make the most of this then :wink:

That's like a good, rational boy. Now, turn over for a second... :wink:
Original post by Alexion
Mine's an... organised mess. Everything's in messy stacks but the messy stacks themselves are quite neatly positioned :rofl: never short of several mugs though, I can see 5 of 'em

y u anon anyway? :dontknow:

Idek to be hoNest :

Original post by Alexion
Mine's an... organised mess. Everything's in messy stacks but the messy stacks themselves are quite neatly positioned :rofl: never short of several mugs though, I can see 5 of 'em

y u anon anyway? :dontknow:

:lol: I dont't even know
Reply 84
Original post by Matrix123
Awww thanks - you're certain are you? :tongue:

Spoiler

Yup - hahaha well if you really wanted to be able to shut the drawer, then give me a shout and I'll take whatever you want me too :wink:

Spoiler

:lol: I'm 100% certain that I will never be in a homosexual relationship - just doesn't float my boat

Tbf some of it would probably fit you better than me now anyway :rofl:
Hi, I'm a male and I do see many benefits for the woman to have a boyfriend. First of all there's the 'safeness'. Around men many women feel safe and protected, some women don't mabye because of the lack of trust between the two. Secondly there's company, dont you ever get bored indoors on your own? This is very helpful when you get old and dont leave the house as much. Finally there's the pleasure of having one as there is somone to talk to when your feeling down, someone to help you with problems you are not brave enough to share with your friends and somone just to cuddle up to on the sofa watching TV, aww who wouldent love that?!

Regards,

Taylor
Wow I know how to **** up an anon post.
Original post by Rachaiec
LMAO don't think all that is for me

I don't crave sex or intercourse. I would avoid kissing too, if that was viable.

But having a boyfriend would include cuddles, one to one, which develops a strong emotional bond between two people and relieves stress. You can share special moments together and live together in happiness. Make sure he will be the right guy. He can satisfy you in certain ways, but idk. There can be similarities between friends and partners. It's worth it, if you want it.
Original post by Hydeman
That's like a good, rational boy. Now, turn over for a second... :wink:

Like this? :dontknow:
Original post by Andy98
:lol: I'm 100% certain that I will never be in a homosexual relationship - just doesn't float my boat

Tbf some of it would probably fit you better than me now anyway :rofl:

Fair enough, fair enough :yep:

Hahaha we shall see...if you haven't chucked it before we meet irl (and I'd be surprised if you still have it at that point :tongue:)
Original post by Anonymous
Wow I know how to **** up an anon post.

It's quite easy to **** up yeah :lol:
I think you said it best :cute:
Original post by Rachaiec
what if you don't want babies....

make rabbits
I mean its nice to be in a relationship where you can tell your partner anything you want, chill wid dem, learn about each other, its nice.you can still be in a relationship without the sex (it sucks tho)
Sometimes being single gets boring I guess.
Reply 96
Fair enough, fair enough :yep:

Hahaha we shall see...if you haven't chucked it before we meet irl (and I'd be surprised if you still have it at that point :tongue:)

It's all at the bottom of the drawer and I can never be arsed to dig it up to put it in t'bin
Original post by Andy98
It's all at the bottom of the drawer and I can never be arsed to dig it up to put it in t'bin

Now, now dear. Don't you think you could give it away to a charity shop instead of just throwing it away :tongue:
Fair enough - well I look forward to seeing these items of clothing then. Any particular types of clothing we're talking here or just all of your old ones?
Reply 98
Now, now dear. Don't you think you could give it away to a charity shop instead of just throwing it away :tongue:
Fair enough - well I look forward to seeing these items of clothing then. Any particular types of clothing we're talking here or just all of your old ones?

I dunno - if I can be arsed :tongue:

Mostly T-shirts
Your friends won't be around forever, and they're always changing. Those friends may soon settle down with partners and not have time for you anymore.

And even if you don't have sexual interests, do you not have an interest in romance either? If not then learn to love your own company; you can only really rely on yourself and perhaps your family.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending