The Student Room Group

whats up with this boy?

i cant tell if he likes me. when hes alone he always stares at me but as soon as hes with his mates hes completely ignores me?i noticed one of his close friends tease him when i was around him twice. but i feel kinda bad. i think i like him but i dont really know what to say.what should i do?
Reply 1
You could say hi and give him a nice smile the next time you pass by him. Then he'll know when to make the move (assuming he's interested in you)...
Reply 2
Are you at school, and in any of his classes? Maybe strike up a conversation with him one day during class or after class. You could also follow/add him on social media and then message him? Depending on how he responds to you over message/in real life could be a good indicator of whether he likes you or not.
(edited 8 years ago)
If you like him, it can be beneficial for both of you xD

I think his friends are teasing him because he may have told one he fancied you and it spiraled out of control in the group xD

Make his day and make his friends jelous :wink:
Reply 4
Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp xxxx
When I was in that situation I reacted kinda the same...Just didn't want to come off strong and act 'cool' in front of people. I wouldn't take it as anything serious :/ I was just too scared to talk to her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LordLewi23
When I was in that situation I reacted kinda the same...Just didn't want to come off strong and act 'cool' in front of people. I wouldn't take it as anything serious :/ I was just too scared to talk to her

Posted from TSR Mobile

Many boys do
Reply 7
Original post by ripjonsnow
If you like him, it can be beneficial for both of you xD

I think his friends are teasing him because he may have told one he fancied you and it spiraled out of control in the group xD

Make his day and make his friends jelous :wink:

This x 100

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its just natural...its how some of us feel most comfortable :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Its just natural...its how some of us feel most comfortable :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so when ur friends arent there youll stare and stuff but when they are youll act like u dont care?

its so annoying. i actually like this guy but im too shy to even look at him. i avoid eye contact at all times :frown: a few weeks ago he was staring at me and his friend caught him and started teasing him quietly
Original post by ODES_PDES
Many boys do

Posted from TSR Mobile

what the f? so boys actually do this because they want to seem cool? i think hes too scared to talk to me and im also too scared to talk to him -_-
Original post by Anonymous
what the f? so boys actually do this because they want to seem cool? i think hes too scared to talk to me and im also too scared to talk to him -_-

something like that.
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending