The Student Room Group

Am i going to get In?

I'm predicted BCD for my A levels but i have applied to universities that require BBB and they have actually given me offers. How likely is it that i will get in if i get my predictions of BCD????
Original post by HenryKJ
I'm predicted BCD for my A levels but i have applied to universities that require BBB and they have actually given me offers. How likely is it that i will get in if i get my predictions of BCD????

Dropping 4 grades is pretty unlikely that they'd let you in, do you have an insurance choice?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Dropping 4 grades is pretty unlikely that they'd let you in, do you have an insurance choice?

I thought it was 3 grades? and yeah i do have insurance i was just wondering if i should put it as my main choice.
Original post by HenryKJ
I thought it was 3 grades? and yeah i do have insurance i was just wondering if i should put it as my main choice.

Sorry yes i meant 3:P I think that would be a pretty risky decision, would you be 100% happy at your insurance if you ended up there?
You dont say what the offers are.BBB or BCD?

If it was BCD then perform as you are and take their offer. They have to let you in.
BBB, then it depends on your intelligence, bit of luck and how well you prepare. You should be taking advice on how to improve each subject. It would be easier to go from D to C than C to B etc. That means I would be focusing on the other two. Can you do it? Sure if you work hard enough, will you do it? We cant say.
Original post by HenryKJ

Well, you applied to BBB courses with BCD predictions so surely you anticipated this dilemma?

In practical terms no-one can know whether you might get accepted with BCD. It will depend on how many applicants fulfil their offer for your course and how many come closer than you do. You might be lucky, you might not.

However, if you are happy to go to your insurance and the requirements are attainable. then there is nothing much to be lost by putting one of your BBB offers as your firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending