The Student Room Group

ucas help

does anyone know when we confirm our offer? is there a deadline and how do we confirm?
Original post by noey123
does anyone know when we confirm our offer? is there a deadline and how do we confirm?

Before June on UCAS.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Before June on UCAS.

hey there thanks for the reply. i have a bit of a problem and i hoping you could help me :smile: so out of the 5 universities i have applied to only 2 have accepted me and the rest rejected me. i don't mind this because at least i got an offer from the uni i wanted. now i am just replying to my offers but both of the universities gave me a conditional offer of BBB so how am i meant to make one my firm and one my insurance? it doesn't make sense
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by noey123
hey there thanks for the reply. i have a bit of a problem and i hoping you could help me :smile: so out of the 5 universities i have applied to only 2 have accepted me and the rest rejected me. i dont mind this because atleast i got an offeer from the uni i wanted. now i am juist replying to my offers but both of the univerities gave me a conditional offer of BBB

You have 2 choices, either just pick your favourite and just have a firm choice or you can have a firm and insurance and hope one is more lienient if you miss your grades.

Quick Reply

Latest