The Student Room Group

Belgian minister says many Muslims 'celebrated' after attacks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
Is there any evidence for these mass celebrations? :holmes:

I remember you were asking a similar question after the Paris attack. While I don't share your position here, I have to say that it's preposterous that people have accused you of unfairly criticising Muslims given your refusal to condemn them without facts coming to light in these instances.
Original post by SemiteLog
Probably they are just sick of government and being happy of anything harm govt. I dont think it has anything with religion.

Wtf?
Original post by KingBradly
Wtf?

haven't you heard? Islam is a religion of Peace (tm)(c), so they couldn't obviously be happy because of last attacks.. if they were, there were of course not True Muslims (tm)(c) etc
Reply 23
Are people not bored to death with this anti Muslim stance
Original post by xxvine
Are people not bored to death with this anti Muslim stance

Well this story is connected closely with the one about how terrorists like the Paris attackers were able to have asylum, safety and protection from the police and live openly in a Muslim community in Belgium. Do you not think this is an issue?
There are courts for illegal actions. You need to apply to courts for your complaints. You can apply to a court to complain about dancing "Muslims" after terror attacks. Anything anti-Islam or anti-any other religions should not be allowed in the forum and these posters should be banned immediately.
Anything anti-Islam or anti-any other religions should not be allowed in the forum and these posters should be banned immediately.

Nothing like free speech is there to get the bigots all riled up:biggrin:
Anything anti-Islam or anti-any other religions should not be allowed in the forum and these posters should be banned immediately.

How very 'progressive' of you.
There are courts for illegal actions. You need to apply to courts for your complaints. You can apply to a court to complain about dancing "Muslims" after terror attacks. Anything anti-Islam or anti-any other religions should not be allowed in the forum and these posters should be banned immediately.

anti-Satanism, anti-Kuffarism, anti-Pastafarian too?
And where did the minister get this "significant number" from? Has he supported his claim that "many" celebrated?
You know, a friend of mine said the same thing. Donald trump, dont get me wrong i like him, great guy real smart.

Sarcasm
Original post by WBZ144
And where did the minister get this "significant number" from? Has he supported his claim that "many" celebrated?

Given that Paris attacker Salah Abdeslam was able to live openly in Molenbeek (a Muslim district in Brussels) after escaping following carrying out the attack and then when he was arrested, loads of people started attacking police (this is undisputed), do you honestly think it's implausible that quite a lot of people there celebrated the attacks? The entire place gave one of the perpetrators shelter following him doing it!
Reply 32
'significant' is such a vague term. Significant could be 50 people in the entire country.
Probably they are just sick of government and being happy of anything harm govt. I dont think it has anything with religion.

It never is lol
Original post by Mathemagicien
Its not illegal for Muslims to celebrate terrorist attacks

And banning users for anti-Islamic posts? TSR would lose a lot of users

Then you have no right to complain about it. There is a forum rule prohibits religious hatred.
Original post by BinyQuan
You know, a friend of mine said the same thing. Donald trump, dont get me wrong i like him, great guy real smart.

Sarcasm

Wait. Donald Trump is @GreatGuy ?
Then you have no right to complain about it.

What a stupid line of argument. Whether something is legal or not has no relevance to whether it should be discussed or not.
Reply 37
Original post by KimKallstrom
Well this story is connected closely with the one about how terrorists like the Paris attackers were able to have asylum, safety and protection from the police and live openly in a Muslim community in Belgium. Do you not think this is an issue?

Yeah I get to it
It's just so boring. Every thing is Muslims this Muslims that.
Original post by xxvine
Yeah I get to it
It's just so boring. Every thing is Muslims this Muslims that.

Sure, but the complete refusal by people to even acknowledge there is an issue will ensure that this will remain the case.
Funny people asking for evidence. Everyone is so scientific nowadays... What kind of evidence do you want ? A video of them literally dancing and screaming: "Well done bombers" ? !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending