The Student Room Group

Advice please

Hi

I've not revised yet but I am going to start now. Is it too late or do I still have time? I would like to cover AQA triple science and Mathematics. How do you advise I go about this? Do I get started with past papers right away or start with taking notes and how long should I do this for?

I'm currently achieving predominantly grade Cs.

Thank you very much.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm not sure when your exams, but I'd start doing past papers 2 weeks before your exam at least. It might be a good idea to look over notes for a couple of days just in case you have forgotten some content.

But with the past papers you don't want to finish them days before your exam, you want to be doing them almost up until your exam. Something I did with any question I got wrong was to look up the answer, write these down and these would then become notes i read inbetween papers. Doing practically every paper available basically saved my AS chemistry grade, so hopefully it works for you too :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by AstroNandos
I'm not sure when your exams, but I'd start doing past papers 2 weeks before your exam at least. It might be a good idea to look over notes for a couple of days just in case you have forgotten some content.

But with the past papers you don't want to finish them days before your exam, you want to be doing them almost up until your exam. Something I did with any question I got wrong was to look up the answer, write these down and these would then become notes i read inbetween papers. Doing practically every paper available basically saved my AS chemistry grade, so hopefully it works for you too :tongue:

Hi thanks and my first exam is on 17th May (B1) so 24 days then 19th May (C1) ...

I plan to spend a day doing two subjects so one of the science units and then Maths everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest