The Student Room Group

Drunk revision

Has anyone tried revising for exams after getting drunk??? There is the matter of morality... It does feel wrong but the subject is uninteresting...

So should I go ahead???
Original post by s0vvy_blu3s
Has anyone tried revising for exams after getting drunk??? There is the matter of morality... It does feel wrong but the subject is uninteresting...

So should I go ahead???

Have you ever seen that program on the telly, "Drunk History". I think it would be fun :smile:
Reply 2
I've aced past papers when drunk
this is such a dumb question.
Yes, several times after going out XD.

I would defo not do it now as theres only about 5 weeks until A2.

Spoiler

Naturally, drunk revision is the best!
I am going to try tomorrow!
:u:
Original post by ODES_PDES
Naturally, drunk revision is the best!
I am going to try tomorrow!
:u:

How would you explain the bits of kebab all over your library books?
Reply 7
Too late for me to try today... Gonna sleep now... Have to go for a workshop tomorrow...
Too late for me to try today... Gonna sleep now... Have to go for a workshop tomorrow...

Well that would be a great opportunity to have drunk workshopp...ing?

perhaps a bit more irresponsible though :smile:
Original post by Associativity
How would you explain the bits of kebab all over your library books?

I have other problems too.
I have to hang the books on a washing line to air them, because they stink of cigarettes.
:smile:
Original post by ODES_PDES
I have other problems too.
I have to hang the books on a washing line to air them, because they stink of cigarettes.
:smile:

with burn marks from the ash?

I remember at school I spilt half a cup of black coffee over one of my textbooks and because I new the librarian pretty well she just accepted it :smile:.

Mind you, glad I bought most of my uni books, since I spilt half a pint of stout into my bag once, and trashed a few of them. Luckily only first year calculus/stats, but still, better than having to buy them for the library.
Reply 11
Drunk workshopping??? Haha... Could work... Heard this lecturer is bit tough though... But I might try it for some other workshops... :wink:
Drunk workshopping??? Haha... Could work... Heard this lecturer is bit tough though... But I might try it for some other workshops... :wink:

*not recommended!* :smile:

I know people probably do though!

Quick Reply

Latest