The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by twhiddy
Frustrating! I'm more of an Astronomy and Transfiguration sort of person :smile: how about you? :biggrin:

I'm looking forward to Charms, Transfiguration and Potions. Luckily in Ravenclaw, all of us help each other. What house are you in again?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Well maybe you should ask Proffesor Binns for any tips on History of Magic. And I dropped divination. Waste of time in my opinion

I don't get on with him unfortunately, Seamus, Dean and I tend to play hangman during our lessons. Hermione? I didn't know you had a TSR account..?! Where are you, might apparate to your location
Original post by TheFarmerLad
I don't get on with him unfortunately, Seamus, Dean and I tend to play hangman during our lessons. Hermione? I didn't know you had a TSR account..?! Where are you, might apparate to your location

No...wait you can apparate? I thought that was only until you were 17?
I am going to fail History of Magic. :cry2:
Where are all the Arithmancy students?
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Pfft pussy, all about Defence Against the Dark Arts. The other subjects serve no purpose!

Not every Slytherin has a desire for that particular subject I can promise you that!
I'm looking forward to Charms, Transfiguration and Potions. Luckily in Ravenclaw, all of us help each other. What house are you in again?

Slytherin! I'm so going to fail Potions :frown:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I am going to fail History of Magic. :cry2:

Everyone is going to fail that.
But I'm acc gonna get a T in Ancient Runes
Original post by twhiddy
Slytherin! I'm so going to fail Potions :frown:

Well I guess Snape isn't around anymore to favour slytherins...
Everyone is going to fail that.
But I'm acc gonna get a T in Ancient Runes

Pfft, nah. If anyone should get through that, it'll be you. :yep:
thanks but im not revising, im waiting for potter- COS DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD (and i think harry is the new head idk) to tell us its cancelled cos theres a troll in the dungeon or you know, the usual hogwart stuff that 90% of the muggles on here wont understand *hits you in face with broomstick and flies away*
I'll make sure that all of the filthy mudbloods fail
I loved this Dumbledore.

Then you have this Dumbledore smh...

Original post by SalazarSlytherin

:erm: ok
"I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams." - George Weasley. If only.
Reply 35
Original post by banterboy
>implying dumbledore cant do his job coz hes thinking about my snake

**** off mate
Original post by saladays
Pffft, Hogwarts students never have to do any of their exams, there's always a giant snake or whatever that disrupts them so Dumbledore's like, "Yo, too busy to do exams this year."

Well, that's only when Harry Potter is a Hogwarts student....
Original post by SalazarSlytherin

I'm a Muggle born so I find this highly offensive.....
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
"I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams." - George Weasley. If only.

Totally agree!
Original post by bulgylau
Well I guess Snape isn't around anymore to favour slytherins...

Whose teaching potions now?

Latest