The Student Room Group

EPQ and UCAS application

Hey there,

I have not applied to university this year, but I just want to enquire about the EPQ and the UCAS application.
I did not complete my EPQ, and I was never called out by my supervisor so I'm assuming she knows I've dropped it, but I've never explicitly discussed this with her.

I don't need to put this down on my application for next year do I, as I won't be getting a qualification?
The reason I'm asking is because I know you're meant to declare all your qualifications! And it can get a bit iffy..

Thanks!
Original post by Ultimage
Hey there,

I have not applied to university this year, but I just want to enquire about the EPQ and the UCAS application.
I did not complete my EPQ, and I was never called out by my supervisor so I'm assuming she knows I've dropped it, but I've never explicitly discussed this with her.

I don't need to put this down on my application for next year do I, as I won't be getting a qualification?
The reason I'm asking is because I know you're meant to declare all your qualifications! And it can get a bit iffy..

Thanks!

If it was not completed and submitted, it does not exist and need not be on your application. If you complete it, submit it and fail, then it does have to go on.
Reply 2
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If it was not completed and submitted, it does not exist and need not be on your application. If you complete it, submit it and fail, then it does have to go on.

Your answer was corroborated by my EPQ supervisor who I talked too today - much thanks!
Original post by Ultimage
Your answer was corroborated by my EPQ supervisor who I talked too today - much thanks!

Glad to be of service.:hat2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending