The Student Room Group

Nude restaurant in London opening in June 2016.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Noodle0
Yeah I do too, that's why it's dependent for me on whether or not it's a complete sausage fest. Plus I'd imagine there'd be a crowd outside looking through the windows.

I am expecting to see Kim Kardashian there.
what if your pubes fall on the seats :O
Original post by Mizuz
I am sure the same applies for a young man if there are older naked men?

Lol yea probably, if you're a young male and you show up to a place like that I'd be a bit worried for you, on the joke side of things I was imagining a bunch of overweight old women squeezing your bum when you're on your way to get a straw
Original post by TheTruthTeller
what if your pubes fall on the seats :O

I died
Reply 24
Sounds like a health hazard..
Original post by JohnGreek
The glances at fit peoples' genitalia are gonna make stuff awkward as ****

besides, not everyone is a superhuman physical specimen, and I'd rather not be treated to the sight of sagging flesh and stretch marks while eating

LOOOOOOOL

Original post by Mizuz
:yucky: Believe it or not, it's very likely to happen....

Hair in food happens even when the cook was pants on lmao
for dessert we have three flavors of milfshakes...
Sounds like my local chip shop - a food place with sausages, pasties and baps on display everywhere.
Reply 28
I'd maybe do it once for the experience

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by 0to100
Lol yea probably, if you're a young male and you show up to a place like that I'd be a bit worried for you, on the joke side of things I was imagining a bunch of overweight old women squeezing your bum when you're on your way to get a straw

You just made me laugh so bad! :hahaha: In this situation, I would actually "defend" myself by hitting her. Hell with pacifism.
A place to shove the phone & wallet

Sweaty arses, **** tracks, **** nuggets dangling off arse hair. Pubic lice crawling over food....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sounds like my local chip shop - a food place with sausages, pasties and baps on display everywhere.

Hahaha! How do you guys come up with these!! :lol:
Original post by the bear
for dessert we have three flavors of milfshakes...

Hahahahah

Can't rep stupidly on the app :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I think I would not be ordering a hot soup as a starter, accidents happen.
Reply 34
Original post by Andy98
I'd maybe do it once for the experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

They should definitely have bedrooms upstairs if things get heated...
Why
Well if that's what people want... Won't find me there though.
Original post by Noodle0
Yeah I do too, that's why it's dependent for me on whether or not it's a complete sausage fest. Plus I'd imagine there'd be a crowd outside looking through the windows.

It's actually pretty organised. The restaurant is partitioned in 2 sections; 1 nude 1 not. They have changing rooms too so doesn't seem bad.
I could see how some people would find this appealing.
Reply 38
Original post by Mizuz
SAME! I get really annoyed by that too. Yeah, someone above just mentioned stray hair...:yucky:

Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than being invited out and ignored.

Oh my god, I hadn't even considered stray hairs. I can just imagine walking in and having your face constantly assaulted by rogue pubes :s-smilie:
Original post by markreed
Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than being invited out and ignored.

Oh my god, I hadn't even considered stray hairs. I can just imagine walking in and having your face constantly assaulted by rogue pubes :s-smilie:

Dam your sexy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending