The Student Room Group

Additional Maths is freaking me out!

Hey guys so today was my first day of revising additional maths.
The first exam is in a bit less than 2 weeks and atm I can't do anything. It'a freaking me out so much cuz it's so hard, I can barely do half of the stuff on the past paper, and I was realllyyyyyyy late starting to study for the igcse so I still need to study for science and literature which means I won't have that much time for additional maths ugh.

Okay does anyone have advise on how to study for additional maths in particular or just in general?

Thank you!
Original post by alexalexalex.
Hey guys so today was my first day of revising additional maths.
The first exam is in a bit less than 2 weeks and atm I can't do anything. It'a freaking me out so much cuz it's so hard, I can barely do half of the stuff on the past paper, and I was realllyyyyyyy late starting to study for the igcse so I still need to study for science and literature which means I won't have that much time for additional maths ugh.

Okay does anyone have advise on how to study for additional maths in particular or just in general?

Thank you!

Good luck with all your exams.
I think it is very good to do that; Try to revise the material then solve many past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2

Keep practicing, just do past paper after past paper. It'll all start clicking at some point.
Original post by Leen.A1998
Good luck with all your exams.
I think it is very good to do that; Try to revise the material then solve many past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Zacken
Keep practicing, just do past paper after past paper. It'll all start clicking at some point.

Thanks guys! I've done about 5 past papers and it's getting better already!
Are you guys doing Add Maths as well or did you already do it?
Reply 4
Thanks guys! I've done about 5 past papers and it's getting better already!
Are you guys doing Add Maths as well or did you already do it?

Did it back in Oct '14.

Quick Reply

Latest