The Student Room Group

Have I slept too much???

Yesterday I slept 4 hours yesterday before my exam then when I got home I slept one hour then stayed up for a bit and slept like 1 hour and a half then woke up for an appointment then got home and stayed up for a bit then went back to sleep and slept around 4/5 hours and woke up at like 11pm then stayed up until 2am and went to sleep and woke up and 1:30pm today.

I feel like I've slept a lot and I should make up for it by staying up till late today.
Reply 1
Original post by bluemadhatter
Yesterday I slept 4 hours yesterday before my exam then when I got home I slept one hour then stayed up for a bit and slept like 1 hour and a half then woke up for an appointment then got home and stayed up for a bit then went back to sleep and slept around 4/5 hours and woke up at like 11pm then stayed up until 2am and went to sleep and woke up and 1:30pm today.

I feel like I've slept a lot and I should make up for it by staying up till late today.

I wish I could sleep as long as that.
I have 1 exam left, then I go for a sleepathon
I want sleep so much right now, I have drunk 3 cups of black coffee so far to help me stay awake and revise. I keep smelling the coffee too, as if that is going to help me stay awake or something XDD
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I want sleep so much right now, I have drunk 3 cups of black coffee so far to help me stay awake and revise. I keep smelling the coffee too, as if that is going to help me stay awake or something XDD

get some sleep petal, DO U WANNA CRASH AND DIE????
Original post by bluemadhatter
get some sleep petal, DO U WANNA CRASH AND DIE????

Seems like a viable option at present.

It sounds fine to be honest. Though a regular sleeping pattern works wonders, if you can help it.
Reply 6
I wish I could sleep in the day like that, like woahhhh!

But you should try to maintain a consistent sleep schedule of some kind, especially during exams :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doing an allnighter for English?

Quick Reply

Latest