The Student Room Group

Got back with my ex now she tells me she doesn't want a relationship

So my ex dumped me early during the first term of uni of her first year, but then when she came back early this summer she asked to meet up and straight away we slept with each other it pained me when she said she'd slept with several people at uni but she assured me it meant nothing. This morning though she dropped a text saying I'm sorry but I just don't want a relationship its too intense for me, I'm crying again like last time when she dumped me, why does she keep doing this? How can I convince her this relationship is worth it?
Your mistake was accepting her when she told you she literally slept with multiple other men.

She obviously sees you as safe, as in she can return whenever she likes and you’ll accept her with open arms

imo you should delete her number, block/unfollow etc and move on. it’s hard but that’s how a man should respond

Why do you think she split up with you during the first term of first year, right when she’s meeting lots of new of people? be realistic
Reply 2
Original post by MrSoloDolo
Your mistake was accepting her when she told you she literally slept with multiple other men.

She obviously sees you as safe, as in she can return whenever she likes and you’ll accept her with open arms

imo you should delete her number, block/unfollow etc and move on. it’s hard but that’s how a man should respond

Why do you think she split up with you during the first term of first year, right when she’s meeting lots of new of people? be realistic

It's so hard though because she messages she still wants to see me and hang out we have so much fun hanging out
Original post by Anonymous
It's so hard though because she messages she still wants to see me and hang out we have so much fun hanging out

Doesn’t matter. She practically cheated on you. It’s hard I know but you need to do what’s right, and don’t allow this disrespect.

events like this are what make us stronger, provided we handle them correctly.
Reply 4
Girls with many choices can be difficult to hold on to
Reply 5
So my ex dumped me early during the first term of uni of her first year, but then when she came back early this summer she asked to meet up and straight away we slept with each other it pained me when she said she'd slept with several people at uni but she assured me it meant nothing. This morning though she dropped a text saying I'm sorry but I just don't want a relationship its too intense for me, I'm crying again like last time when she dumped me, why does she keep doing this? How can I convince her this relationship is worth it?

I hope sh’d done the necessary blood tests etc before sleeping with you again.
Original post by Euapp
I hope sh’d done the necessary blood tests etc before sleeping with you again.

**** all that noise, he needs to reevaluate how much he respects himself. He practically let himself get cheated on or cucked
Reply 7

She sounds very young

Move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending