The Student Room Group

Pregnant by Bumble date

Not sure where to put this as I am not in a relationship right now.
I am seeing a guy, we’ve been on 4 dates and I’m meant to be seeing him after the new year next week.
I met him off Bumble and we slept together on our last date.
I’ve found out I’m pregnant and really don’t know how to tell him. I’m starting to panic a bit and heart keeps racing every time I think about it.
He did mention wanting to have more kids on our last date, but obviously this was something that’s meant to happen later down the line.
I know I need to prepare myself mentally for the type of reaction he might have, but I honestly don’t know how to tell him.
Focus on yourself & processing your own feelings before you start considering how your date and other people may react:smile:
Your thoughts, your future ambitions, your health, your studies and how you want to move forward.

Ask yourself whether you are sure that:
a) you want to tell him after just 4 dates-
and if so if
b) the next time you see him is really the best possible time for you to tell him?
If the answer is yes, arrange to tell him face to face in a public place and give him time to collect his thoughts so that he can decide how he feels.

Remember that it is your right to choose how much of your private life you want to share and with whom.
If you want to wait to tell any person you know well until you have decided how you are going to proceed or you prefer to keep the pregnancy private, those are valid choices too.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending