The Student Room Group

body count

what would you guys deem is a high body count for an 18 year old, guy and a girl.
Reply 1
For both I would say more than 10
Reply 2
I would say like over 8 for both
Original post by Anonymous
what would you guys deem is a high body count for an 18 year old, guy and a girl.
Reply 3
I dont get the obsession with "body count" does it really matter? If you genuinly live someone does it matter if theyv not slept with anyone before or if theyv slept with loads of people? People all have a history wetger they are proud of it or not.
If you wont get with someone because of their past sex life then they are berter off without you :dontknow:
Reply 4
Anything above 1
I always find the obsession with "body count" to be a strange one. There is not a figure that is too high or too low.
Three figures.
Reply 7
that's just ridiculous, u can't expect someone to just not sleep with any other ppl
Original post by ToGodly
Anything above 1
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
that's just ridiculous, u can't expect someone to just not sleep with any other ppl

Why not? It’s always a personal choice and something you are forced into lol. There are many modest woman, or with morals who don’t just sleep around with people and actually wait for the right man to lose their virginity to. And again is not all girls, but having a high body count just suggests to your next partner that he is just a another number to your body count, and that’s why you can never promise a serious relationship or otherwise you wouldn’t be just sleeping around with people and actually provide some value to your partner, that’s why you won’t find most wife material girls in club etc, again it’s a controversial opinion, but I can go in more detailed in private dm about why men care so much about body count, but I also think if a man asks a woman to have less body count and then he should also have same thing in return as it’s only fair.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending