The Student Room Group

How would you describe your fashion style?

Scroll to see replies

Most of my clothes are black and/or grey, but I'm trying to branch out into wearing other colours too because I realise that people might think that's a little weird haha. I like wearing black or grey jeans with black hoodies, and sometimes band t-shirts if it's hot :smile:
Bad?
Reply 22
Original post by z33
hey hey you're getting there! just... working your way up :lol:

[video="youtube;wWUC2-ypnDQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWUC2-ypnDQ[/video]
think mobster either italian godfather or russian hood
Classic and well-fitting, with a stubbornly flamboyant streak. Basically this sort of thing:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Girly:dontknow:
Original post by z33
Lazy.
People usually think I'm like super religious cos I wear an abaya but really it's because I woke up an hour late and am still wearing my pyjamas underneath and put my shoes on in the car.
Only reason why I don't wear a cassock out - I like them but if I wore one people would either think I'm a priest (acceptable, I've been mistaken for a rabbi before now) or someone out of The Matrix (how 'bout no :colonhash: ).
Reply 27
Original post by Tootles
Only reason why I don't wear a cassock out - I like them but if I wore one people would either think I'm a priest (acceptable, I've been mistaken for a rabbi before now) or someone out of The Matrix (how 'bout no :colonhash: ).

omg they look cool you kno
but you could also be mistaken for a traditional Muslim guy :lol:

Spoiler

Matrix is cool y u h8n xP
hobo chic
Original post by z33
omg they look cool you kno
but you could also be mistaken for a traditional Muslim guy :lol:

Spoiler

Matrix is cool y u h8n xP
I really couldn't, they look nothing alike. A cassock is more like a long Mandarin jacket.

And I'm "h8n" because The Matrix is ****. It was a fad nearly twenty years ago and it never got any better.
In summer, this kind of thing (but more fitted, but i dont wear jewellry and i usually wear boots :tongue:)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I range from Audrey Hepburn to 'this smells fine'
Original post by Profesh
Classic and well-fitting, with a stubbornly flamboyant streak. Basically this sort of thing:

Spoiler

Did you forget your fedora in the second picture? kek
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
At the moment

c h a v - c o r e
Original post by Someboady
What style :/ Sorry never heard of that. Doesn't exist in my world

Nor does it for most in these threads
Reply 35
100% yeezus
Cumberbatch/Craig/Harry
Original post by Amellia123
In summer, this kind of thing (but more fitted, but i dont wear jewellry and i usually wear boots :tongue:)

Spoiler

quite high leather boots ? :mmm:
Original post by fr0sr_
c h a v - c o r e

Yeahh blud
Original post by the bear
quite high leather boots ? :mmm:

Haha nah i couldnt pull that off :lol: like this;

Quick Reply

Latest