The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 GCSE Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Spanish (R&L)
Edexcel
GCSE
:s-smilie:
Spanish Listening GCSE
Edexcel
Higher
:mad:
Spanish Reading GCSE
Edexcel
Higher
FSMQ Use of Maths
Shape and Space

Conversions. Conversions everywhere. And a 0.2cm wide line marker handle.
Latin
OCR
Language 2: History

:redface:

It wasn't a particularly difficult paper, but it wasn't my favourite paper ever. It was kinda depressing though, as there was no exciting questions about Latin derivations- I'm good at those!
Reply 405
Anyone got unofficial mark scheme for edexcel gcse pe theory exam
Spanish (Listening)
Edexcel
Gcse
:frown:
Spanish (Reading)
Edexcel
Gcse
:smile:
Original post by CaptErin
Yeah, it will probably just be sent to be marked by hand :smile: good luck in your exams next year!:smile:

Thank you:smile:
French (higher reading and Listening)
Edexcel
GCSE
Astronomy
Edexcel
GCSE
:biggrin:
Spanish First Language
CIE
IGCSE
:biggrin:
Original post by TeenPolyglot
Latin
OCR
Language 2: History

:redface:

It wasn't a particularly difficult paper, but it wasn't my favourite paper ever. It was kinda depressing though, as there was no exciting questions about Latin derivations- I'm good at those!

"Absolute hell in an exam."

????
Original post by Pepsi Cola :)
"Absolute hell in an exam."

????

Well someone's been stalking me :wink:
No, seriously, though, after deliberating with a few people and talking about the exam, I've got a bit more content about it- considering I posted that about 4 minutes after having done the exam, I hadn't really thought about it, but it didn't go as badly as I thought it had at first :smile:
CIE
IGCSE
First Language German
Original post by TeenPolyglot
Well someone's been stalking me :wink:
No, seriously, though, after deliberating with a few people and talking about the exam, I've got a bit more content about it- considering I posted that about 4 minutes after having done the exam, I hadn't really thought about it, but it didn't go as badly as I thought it had at first :smile:

Hahahaha lol I coulsnt resist 😂😂:wink: Well I'm glad you thought it went well :smile: Now onto Lit! 😴 What texts are you doing? I'm doing Virgil's Aeneid IX (Nisus and Euryalus, #friendshipgoals) and Pliny.
:party:
Biology unit 1 higher
Aqa
Gcse
:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Chemistry unit 1 higher
Aqa
Gcse
(edited 7 years ago)
Spanish (higher)
Aqa
Gcse
:/
Original post by Pepsi Cola :)
Hahahaha lol I coulsnt resist 😂😂:wink: Well I'm glad you thought it went well :smile: Now onto Lit! 😴 What texts are you doing? I'm doing Virgil's Aeneid IX (Nisus and Euryalus, #friendshipgoals) and Pliny.
:party:

Haha I'm sure you couldn't :colondollar:

I'm also doing Nisus and Euryalus and Pliny. Hoping for some gooooood 10 markers and 8 markers. :redface:

Alternatively...I'm just hoping that I finally work out whether 'sheep' in Section 3 of N and E is literally talking about sheep, or whether it's a metaphorical reference to the fearful Rutulians.

Oh, and Rhoetus is a legend.

Latest