The Student Room Group

Guys i know how you can cheat for inspector calls.

guys, not even joking, but if you go to the very back of the inspector calls book- it has themes and important quotes for every character. Have a look.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ihatehannah
guys, not even joking, but if you go to the very back of the inspector calls book- it has themes and important quotes for every character. Have a look.

I thought everyone already knew that?
Looking at it is 'cheating'? Apart from the fact that everyone studying it gets a copy...it's more like extra help.
Anyway, the more you look there in the exam, the less time you'll have to write :wink:
sad we get a complete different copy of the book for AIC which has other plays in it :/
Good luck with that.
The school messed it up for us last year by giving us a different book.

Sometimes I cheat too. What I do is... when nobody is looking.. ..I.....I...I listen to what the teacher is saying and I remember it *hides face*...
ik i used it for my mocks, same with Macbeth if anyone's doing it :colone:
Its not in every copy though. I remember when I did mine, there was nothing. But anyway its not cheating. Just a advantage for some.
Original post by nadiakms
sad we get a complete different copy of the book for AIC which has other plays in it :/

Yea i have that book
Reply 9
Its not cheating bcos the exam board provide us with it so yaaaaaaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending