The Student Room Group

Short girls can have a preference for tall guys...

Scroll to see replies

What a woman says, means and does are three different things.
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Or maybe, stop and think "this women sleeps around so much, why would i be any different from other guys"
So we stop wasting our time with forming a relationship with them. Not everything is about control you know.

But were talking about a guy who sleeps around as well and no one said that we were talking about starting a serious relationship.
Not saying people can't have preferences but you can't control the fact you're short but you can control how many people you sleep with if you get what in saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think its about time a law was enacted that made it illegal for men to discriminate against women who have had a high number of sexual encounters.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I think its about time a law was enacted that made it illegal for men to discriminate against women who have had a high number of sexual encounters.

Bit extreme.
Tall guys forever winning. Short girls love em. Tall bearded akhis.
Original post by 0to100
Bit extreme.

My mother went through yards of phallus. If this Law had been there say jailing the guy for a year, then i would have had a Daddy to teach me baseball and my mum could have been a full time yummy mummy. #Justice for Betelgeuse # MakeSlutisphobiaFromMenaCriminalOffence
(edited 7 years ago)
My mother went through yards of phallus. If this Law had been there say jailing the guy for a year, then i would have had a Daddy to teach me baseball and my mum could have been a full time yummy mummy. #Justice for Betelgeuse # MakeSlutisphobiaFromMenaCriminalOffence

Your old man's somewhere out there wishing he was there for you. And your mum is somewhere out there choking on phallus, bro.
Original post by 0to100
Your old man's somewhere out there wishing he was there for you. And your mum is somewhere out there choking on phallus, bro.

Thats why #BetelgeusesLaw is so important
Thats why #BetelgeusesLaw is so important

Betelgeuse. Making Earth Great Again. One MILF at a time.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well to be honest, I've heard criticism for both. I've seen tall girls and short guys say that short girls should go for the shorter guys. Being very short I technically have a vested interest, but I mean preferences are preferences, whatever they are. Live and let live innit

how short are you?
Thread now cleaned up. Keep the insults and ad-homs out of this please. They're not needed.
Reply 52
Original post by Midnight1811
how short are you?

5'5"
Original post by SophieBarlow87
But were talking about a guy who sleeps around as well and no one said that we were talking about starting a serious relationship.

So what?
Women and men are not equal?
99.9% of men are stronger than women.
Men have higher testosterone, greater muscle density.
Regardless, both men and women should not be sleeping around.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
...but a man whore can't have a preference for girls who haven't slept around?!?!?!

Girls can be idiots. You don't have to like whores.
Original post by JokesOnYoo
So what?
Women and men are not equal?
99.9% of men are stronger than women.
Men have higher testosterone, greater muscle density.
Regardless, both men and women should not be sleeping around.

... Now youre just saying things for the sake of it, none of that was relevant. We arent talking about whether men and women are equal, we arent even talking about whether people should sleep around or not. Someone asked why it is, that people think its hyprocritical that a man who sleeps around doesnt want to be with a girl who behaves in the same way.
Original post by SophieBarlow87
... Now youre just saying things for the sake of it, none of that was relevant. We arent talking about whether men and women are equal, we arent even talking about whether people should sleep around or not. Someone asked why it is, that people think its hyprocritical that a man who sleeps around doesnt want to be with a girl who behaves in the same way.

They can but women will be judged more harshly upon their actions than men.
Men and women are not equal in society.
Forgot to mention the other obvious example. When a fat guy wants a skinny girl, he's mocked and derided. But don't you dare mock a fat girl for wanting a fit guy!

Quick Reply

Latest