The Student Room Group

2 Hours till exam, havent revised...... Help??

Due to prioritising other subjects I've got 2 hours to revise for AQA General Studies Vulture and Society? Does anyone have any tips/advice on what I can do in the time I've got left, or just some general advice? Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by HopelessMedic
Due to prioritising other subjects I've got 2 hours to revise for AQA General Studies Vulture and Society? Does anyone have any tips/advice on what I can do in the time I've got left, or just some general advice? Thanks in advance

You are trying to find excuses, you didnt revise hard enough and there was plenty of time: you're ****ed
Go into the exam with a philosophical and pragmatic approach: you sat in the lessons, you absorbed some information on some level. There is still everything to play for. Actively read your notes and take in some bits that can be universally applies. Get a blend between cram and chill going and don't waste time panicking. It will all be over in a few hours.
Original post by HopelessMedic

And after reading my awesome advice above, get off tsr and go and smash that exam :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest