The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wut
Reply 2
youv basically done it here as your not anon. just tag her
@ her
Original post by RKtothesky
How do I explain to a girl I care about her a lot, having to make it low-key to say?
It's a girl I met on the TSR and it would help if you could tell me some expert advice, as I tend to make a lot of mistakes going through these situations alone?

I love her, as a friend, I admire her for who she is. I've told her that, but I can't go into the level of telling her how much I love her, as a friend.

Ty.

who is she ????? if u don't mind telling:redface:
The cringe...
I don't think you would get a positive response to be honest - she might get creeped out. 'loving as a friend'.. I dunno, to me that would suggest that you want something more, even if you're not saying it. Chances are it'd just be cringy or awkward.
Reply 7
Original post by champ_mc99
The cringe...

You can't deem me as a 'Creep', I feel like every-one's going to go through a similar situation as they grow up. It's best to express.
Not like this, that's for certain.
Reply 9
Original post by SeanFM
I don't think you would get a positive response to be honest - she might get creeped out. 'loving as a friend'.. I dunno, to me that would suggest that you want something more, even if you're not saying it. Chances are it'd just be cringy or awkward.

She's happy to be my friend, I've told her. We've come to an agreement.
The issue only starts to develop, as I want to enhance this experience without having to feel like I have taken the wrong mind-set.
Reply 10
Original post by XOR_
Not like this, that's for certain.

You can't judge on what I type and who I am.
I feel like sonner or later people are going to go through the same situation as they grow up.
It's best to achieve than deceive.
She's a friend of mine, I don't want think of going any further, only further, in terms of friendship, not, in terms, what all you guys are negatively thinking.
Original post by champ_mc99
The cringe...

It's adorable and sweet, endearing (maybe.)

@OP so who's the lucky person? :colone: PM me if you wish. :too nosy:

Ok, a serious reply: be honest, tell her and take the shot in the dark. You'll feel silly for not taking the opportunity while you had it and you'll end up regretting it. Even if she rejects the idea, at least you know the answer and get closure, right?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by shahida sulaiman
who is she ????? if u don't mind telling:redface:

She'll be disclosed, thank you very much.
She'll be disclosed, thank you very much.

was that sarcasm!!!!!!
Reply 14
Original post by shawtyb
youv basically done it here as your not anon. just tag her

Don't beg it. It'll only make it unnecessarily thought through then.
Reply 15
was that sarcasm!!!!!!

Yes, I would love to disclose her but it will only tend to make the situation on her worser.

I can't, I won't. That's my final response.
Yes, I would love to disclose her but it will only tend to make the situation on her worser.

I can't, I won't. That's my final response.

wow ok it's cool no big deal iwas just asking :curious person: well i suggest u go fr it because if she really cares she will accept it but it can also go the other way around like if she really cares she wouldn't want to hurt u and leave its just that u ask her then u will get to know what's in her mind!!!!:wink::smile:
Title makes no sense O_O
Reply 18
wow ok it's cool no big deal iwas just asking :curious person: well i suggest u go fr it because if she really cares she will accept it but it can also go the other way around like if she really cares she wouldn't want to hurt u and leave its just that u ask her then u will get to know what's in her mind!!!!:wink::smile:

There's a saying 'Only time will tell' I'm on it, but I'm only doing it for a cause not for applause.

I will keep it low-key, so no negatives will be intended. ]
I feel guilty for posting the thread to begin with, but I only thought the public would support me with their own personal opinions, which has helped very little.
She's happy to be my friend, I've told her. We've come to an agreement.
The issue only starts to develop, as I want to enhance this experience without having to feel like I have taken the wrong mind-set.

Relax and go for it. I feel like you're thinking too hard into this.
Let things take their natural course.

Latest

Trending

Trending