The Student Room Group

OCR FSMQ (Free Standing Maths Qualifications) Predictions?

I did my GCSEs a year early, and now I've got FSMQ this year. The exam's in three days, and I'm prepared (almost... just need trig out of the way and I'm done), though I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on any predictions for what will be coming up?

Suggestions would be very helpful.
Original post by Writer_Refresh
I did my GCSEs a year early, and now I've got FSMQ this year. The exam's in three days, and I'm prepared (almost... just need trig out of the way and I'm done), though I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on any predictions for what will be coming up?

Linear Programming. Every single time. And I always plot it right, then get every other part wrong.
Reply 2
Original post by Writer_Refresh

You did all your GCSEs a year early? Wtf did you do in all your lesson times for year 11 then, that must be weird
Original post by nega166
You did all your GCSEs a year early? Wtf did you do in all your lesson times for year 11 then, that must be weird

I'm doing FSMQ (Free Standing Maths Qualification). It's Maths that dips into A-Level, and it's really tricky. The exam's tomorrow, and my Mum's prepped me to no end. The only thing I'm not read for is Trig, but that's only normally 4 marks in the exam. So I'm not too stressed.

The only thing that's weird about it is that if you're doing FSMQ, you're in the top set for Maths, and everyone's stressing about GCSE Maths shizz whilst we're worried about remembering kinematic formulae and binomial distribution XD
Original post by metellaest
Linear Programming. Every single time. And I always plot it right, then get every other part wrong.

I'm fine with EVERYTHING in linear programming except for the max/min profit thing... That annoys the hell out of me! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest