The Student Room Group

Would you rather look older or younger than your age?

This poll is closed

Would you rather look older or younger than your age?

Older 53%
Younger47%
Total votes: 19
The other day I asked for a chaps ID when he ordered a pint of Guinness. Turns out he had 'left it at home' therefore couldn't serve him and as expected he threw a tantrum :biggrin: I rarely get asked for ID when I go out though ironically I would actually prefer to look younger than my age - would be a blessing in disguise in years to come. What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Older till I am 30, then younger:tongue:
Older! I get mistaken for a child quite a lot (I get asked if I want children's menus in restaurants etc) and it really annoys me :frown:
Reply 3
I'm nearly 18 and still look 15, if I wasn't the height I am, it'd be awful.

So in this case older, but once i'm old, younger :wink:
Reply 4
Having been called "23" since I was 14, I think I'll say younger
Younger.
isn't younger the obvious answer?

Spoiler

Younger

I do look younger and no-one gets my age right, ever. And for the first time at the age grand old age of 27, I managed to buy alcohol in a pub without getting ID'd last week. :redface: I've managed to buy alcohol in a shop once without being asked.
Younger :redface: I was so cute when I was younger!
Reply 9
I already look younger than my age (-_-)
I'm 16 and people think I'm a year 7
and my height definitely helps!
Having a baby face makes me want to look older. :redface:
Original post by SeanFM
Younger :redface: I was so cute when I was younger!

That is such a beautiful photo like not in that way mate just like being with your mum and siblings. It's amazing.
I'd rather look older because apparently I look younger to some people. When I was like a teenager everyone though I was a grown man now I'm a grown man and some people think I'm a teenager...:confused:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Having a baby face makes me want to look older. :redface:

I totally get you there but for females that's not really a bad thing, having a round youthful face.
I apparently look younger than my age. My mum once lied saying I was 16 twice and both said I looked under 16... and I'm 18.

I don't think that's a good thing at all. I would love to look my age/little older.
Original post by 0to100
I totally get you there but for females that's not really a bad thing, having a round youthful face.

I guess so. Why not for males though?
Yeah it's an Asian thing right

Spoiler

Lol i'm black so
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I guess so. Why not for males though?

Can you imagine being called adorable as a grown man
older, I look about 12

Quick Reply

Latest