The Student Room Group

3 Relocated Refugees Sexually Assault a 14-Year-Old Girl in a Park in Newcastle

Scroll to see replies

I don't know why people like this are given bail and the chance to abscond. Deport. They have been given the opportunity of a better life which they have now completely disrespected. Take it away from them and give it to those who genuinely need it and who have every intention of at least trying to integrate.
Original post by ivybridge
I don't know why people like this are given bail and the chance to abscond. Deport. They have been given the opportunity of a better life which they have now completely disrespected. Take it away from them and give it to those who genuinely need it and who have every intention of at least trying to integrate.

PRSOM you hit the nail on the head. Majority of refugees are wouldn't do this, but the few that are not willing to integrate, give the others a bad name.
Original post by physicsphysics91
Three Syrian men have appeared in court accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a park in Newcastle. Omar Badreddin, 18, Mohammed Alfrouh, 20, and Mohammad Allakkoud, 18, have pleaded not guilty. A 16-year-old-boy, understood to be Syrian, has also been charged with sexual assault. It is not known if he has entered a plea yet.

Mr Badreddin came to the UK from Jordan last November under the government's refugee resettlement programme. He and his family were judged to be vulnerable by the UN refugee agency. The three adults charged in connection with the alleged incident on 10 May have been released on bail.

Sickening. I really hope we vote LEAVE and regain control of immigration.

If we leave the EU, France will no longer have to hold the refugees at Calais...
Original post by TSR Mustafa
It was mean't to be hyperbolic , in terms of culture what kind promotes child abuse?

I got that, but I felt obliged to still point it out.

Apparently other possible motives for e.g. child molestation is opportunism & power plays (and manipulation.)

I'm certain that if that is the case, the same motives can be applicable here.

Yet you implied they had to be sexually attracted to the child for it to have happened.
Reply 44

But you can't deport someone to a country in war...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 45
Send all Syrian refugees to London. They have a muslim mayor who will be delighted to accept them.
Reply 46
Original post by IFoundWonderland
If we leave the EU, France will no longer have to hold the refugees at Calais...

It won't change anything. The French police will continue to try preventing migrants from entering the tunnel or boarding lorries.
Reply 47
Original post by Thutmose-III
Racist fool.

yeah
Original post by HanSoloLuck
You are providing apologetics for child rape... this is truly sickening, you are sickening, sex with children is wrong now and it was wrong then. Mohammed was a pedophile, he repeatedly raped a little girl of 12.

Secondly, the marriage between John and Isabel had political machinations behind it, we don't know if he was having sex with a child, given she didn't start giving him children until much later, when she was an adult, it seems unlikely. In either case, it doesn't make it right. We would condemn the actions of 12th century European kings if they did have sex with children, something you seem unwilling to do.

Mohammed was a pedophile, he should be remembered for the murdering rapist and liar he was in life, and if hell does exist, he is burning there and hopefully having red hot pokers jammed in sensitive places for the horrible suffering he caused, and continues to cause.

The other point of course being that in our society we don't revere King John and aspire to be like him like Muslims do Muhammad even though he had sex with a 9 year old when he was 52 lol. Not sure if that's better or worse than trying to marry a teenager right after he had her husband (along with every other man in their tribe) executed and the girl herself taken into slavery (along with every other female in the tribe). He later did marry her, not that she was she only slave of his he married, mind you......

But yeah, we don't revere and try to emulate King John like Muslims do the man I described above.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RivalPlayer
These people are of no benefit to society - they had no intention of integrating and yet England will continue to look after them.
British values and all that.

Pretty sure the people who want them dont pay taxes.

Deportating people bet it a rapist or a murderer to a warzone (like syria) is against international law

this is why is want capital punishment reinstated :yy:
Reply 51
Original post by Thutmose-III
The Quran. This kind of sexual harassment and rape is endemic in the Middle East

Actually, no it isn't. Rape is a far bigger problem in countries outside of the Middle East (including in the West) than inside of the Middle East: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Something wrong with Christian values, perhaps...?
Original post by irfan98
Actually, no it isn't. Rape is a far bigger problem in countries outside of the Middle East (including in the West) than inside of the Middle East: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Or its just not reported in those countries lol
Reply 53
Original post by irfan98

Rape victims are often prosecuted in Muslim countries, it doesn't encourage them to report rapes innit. Comparing rape stats between countries is pointless.
Original post by Quantex
If guilty, I hope they are deported. Newcastle had enough of a problem with home grown rapists. Three shocking attacks recently including a 16 year old raped on a bridleway near me.

EU rules prevent them from being deported
Reply 55
Original post by Josb
Rape victims are often prosecuted in Muslim countries, it doesn't encourage them to report rapes innit. Comparing rape stats between countries is pointless.

Well then what do you have to go on? At least i'm examining the data and sticking to facts - what evidence do you have that rapes are more common in Muslim countries?
Reply 56
Cool to see the average intelligence of TSR users is about the same as EDL members and neo-Nazis.
Original post by irfan98
Well then what do you have to go on? At least i'm examining the data and sticking to facts - what evidence do you have that rapes are more common in Muslim countries?

http://www.womanstats.org/laststatics/combinedscaleandsanctionofrape20113.png
Send these criminals back. Drop them in Syria along with the air strikes.
Reply 59

Why are your stats more reliable than mine, if looking at stats is pointless? Or are stats only reliable of they reaffirm what you already believe?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending