The Student Room Group

Boyfriend assures me everything is fine.... But never talks to me anymore!

He didn't initiate conversation for days, so I asked him if everything was ok and if he had gone off me, and he assured me everything was fine and he promised he still liked me.

I thought after that he might start making more of an effort again, but nope, still haven't heard from him and it's been another few days.
Is he doing exams?
Perhaps he has a lot going on at the moment?

Ofc he could be bored. I'd leave it for a while though as asking again could just annoy.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Is he doing exams?
Perhaps he has a lot going on at the moment?

Ofc he could be bored. I'd leave it for a while though as asking again could just annoy.

No finished exams :L I'm the on with exams
Original post by Anonymous
No finished exams :L I'm the on with exams

Then focus on those. If anythings happened then theres nothing you can do anyway. he could eb giving you spae till after exams.
Hmm well he does sound bored tbh.
If he likee you, surely he would talk to you more often?
He is your bf after all sk you should be talking a lot really.
Im afraid it sounds like hes gone off you :frown:
He didn't initiate conversation for days, so I asked him if everything was ok and if he had gone off me, and he assured me everything was fine and he promised he still liked me.

I thought after that he might start making more of an effort again, but nope, still haven't heard from him and it's been another few days.

Are you M or F?
He's bored.

He's probably on the look out for a replacement.
Something is surely wrong if he keeps ignoring you, this is what my last girlfriend did, she started to ignore me and be cold on me then eventually she dumped me by a text message.
Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me.
Original post by Rock Fan
Something is surely wrong if he keeps ignoring you, this is what my last girlfriend did, she started to ignore me and be cold on me then eventually she dumped me by a text message.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Did she ever talk to you about her issues or was it just a sudden form of blanking? I don't understand people who make up their minds and then make no attempt to help the situation by talking about it. :frown:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Did she ever talk to you about her issues or was it just a sudden form of blanking? I don't understand people who make up their minds and then make no attempt to help the situation by talking about it. :frown:

Not really she just suddenly started to blank me and being cold whilst saying at the time everything was fine. Her only reason was she felt it was going too fast yet she was so keen to introduce me to all her family and begging me to move up north to be with her :confused:
Reply 11
He sounds bored and may be out for a replacement because he doesn't have the balls to say anything to you :frown:
That happened to me. I was seeing this guy, we went from talking 24/7, staying up late to talk everyday and then suddenly we began talking less and less. He'd always be online but it would take him hours to reply. Whenever I picked up on it he said that he's busy, with 'revision'. Then he started talking to another girl, reassuring me that they're just friends, and what do we have now? They're together.

If he's telling you that everything's fine, he probably lying.If someone likes you they will put the effort to talk to you, they will not talk to you to free their time and instead they will free their time to talk to you. It's not hard to message someone everyday for just a few minutes just to make sure they're okay.
Original post by Rock Fan

He dumped me 2 days later. Lol.
He dumped me 2 days later. Lol.

He is not worth the time, cut him off completely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending