The Student Room Group

Tusk and Juncker see Brexit as Threat to Western Civilisation!

Project Fear has reached a new low today:

"If British voters choose to leave the European Union on 23 June it could be the beginning of the end for the bloc and for western political civilisation, Council President Donald Tusk said.

A spokesperson said Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker thought the same."

http://www.euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/news/tusk-and-junker-see-brexit-as-threat-to-western-civilisation/

Lets give these bureaucrats a good bashing on 23rd June. They are so scared for their jobs and pensions they are screaming like fools.
(edited 7 years ago)
Their desperation is showing. If they cared that much for Western civilisation, they wouldn't be allowing islamic migrants from the middle east to arrive by the boatload.
they forgot about the part where godzilla would come raging through to the UK if we vote leave
and sharktopuss, and sharknado, and dinoshark, and mansquetto, and whalewolf
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
If the organisation is so fragile that one member leaving would cause it to collapse, why would we want to be a part of it?
Original post by Drewski
If the organisation is so fragile that one member leaving would cause it to collapse, why would we want to be a part of it?

it's so true.

Guess we're like the really cool kid who now because they've decided this club is a bit lame, everyone else signed up is going to go "yeah totally, I always thought it was lame too.." "...yeah me too like I only pretended to like it lol.."

It'll have a really interesting impact on the migrant situation, since if the EU did collapse although we'd clearly still continue to trade (as we managed before), since everyone would get their own sovereign borders back...the idea of sharing migrants won't appeal and they'll be no EU top brass demanding nations all do so.
(edited 7 years ago)
I see the EU as a threat to Western Civilisation with their Champagne Elitist attitude towards the voters and democracy.

Democracy lies with National Parliaments not with unelected folk in Brussels and Strasbourg.

The sooner this corrupt anti democratic organisation ends the better.
Keep it coming Remain, you're doing a great job :lol:
Original post by stoltguyboo
I see the EU as a threat to Western Civilisation with their Champagne Elitist attitude towards the voters and democracy.

Democracy lies with National Parliaments not with unelected folk in Brussels and Strasbourg.

The sooner this corrupt anti democratic organisation ends the better.

Very true. Internationalists are detached from any location and represent nothing but corrupt ideology.
Reply 8
Donald Tusk is a wet noodle and an embarrassment to Poland. He'll say what he's told to say because the EU has quadrupled his annual salary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending