The Student Room Group

Has anyone finished revising for AQA physics tomorrow?

I haven't so i'm screwed :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
I am doing unit 2 and 3 the whole night today. I have not even looked at unit 2 for ages and don't even remember what's in unit 3. It's just memory work so I guess I can get all the content covered in one day.
Original post by Tinka99
I am doing unit 2 and 3 the whole night today. I have not even looked at unit 2 for ages and don't even remember what's in unit 3. It's just memory work so I guess I can get all the content covered in one day.

Yep same, but I'm probably going to forget half of the information for tomorrows exam :/
i know nothing!!! my stupid school decided to do different exam boards, so i have aqa physics and ocr bio, therefore i have bio and p2 and p3 tomorrow one after the other someone kill me

but i've revised more bio than physics
Nope. I've been revising since 16:00 with breaks and dinner. I revised all the content in the Easter holidays, forgot about it because of other exams and I woke up today knowing nothing. I'll probably stay up late because I can tolerate not sleeping much.

At least it's going in unlike religious studies.
Reply 5
I haven't even started TBH. :s-smilie:
Original post by BTAnonymous
Nope. I've been revising since 16:00 with breaks and dinner. I revised all the content in the Easter holidays, forgot about it because of other exams and I woke up today knowing nothing. I'll probably stay up late because I can tolerate not sleeping much.

At least it's going in unlike religious studies.

Same, hope most of it is going to be full of equations, that's all I can do and rely on to be honest.
Original post by citruslemonade
Same, hope most of it is going to be full of equations, that's all I can do and rely on to be honest.

Ikr, anything to do with mains electricity I am absolutely f*cked on.
They're gonna be really mean :/

just a feeling i have...
Reply 9
The only way I revise is by going on MyGCSEscience. I am so scared for the exam 2maro:/
Reply 10
I'm trying to revise but every time I do a past paper, I just forget everything and i don't know how to do it.
So screwed for these exams!

Physics in a nutshell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending