The Student Room Group

Is this a weird thing to like?

So, okay, I know this might be weird but I just wanted to open up to all of you and see what you think.

I have quite an attraction towards girls with long, well-done, well-manicured nails, preferably in some shade of red. I'm not sure how or why do I like this, but for whatever reason, it really stands out to me. Is this weird? Does anyone else out there like this/enjoy this? To all the girls who do it, would you find it weird if a guy liked this and preferred it?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So, okay, I know this might be weird but I just wanted to open up to all of you and see what you think.

I have quite an attraction towards girls with long, well-done, well-manicured nails, preferably in some shade of red. I'm not sure how or why do I like this, but for whatever reason, it really stands out to me. Is this weird? Does anyone else out there like this/enjoy this? To all the girls who do it, would you find it weird if a guy liked this and preferred it?

Unusual, not necessarily weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

a bit weird but all boys like different things in girls so no biggie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending