The Student Room Group

how do i (18F) ask a guy to meet up ?

so i went to a social and clicked instantly with this one guy, as in we talked for like 3hrs straight basically. i really want to meet up with him again outside of the society's socials but idk if its weird to text him and ask? i didnt get a chance to ask for his number but hes pretty active on the society's group chat so idk if its weird if i message him out of the blue
Original post by Anonymous
so i went to a social and clicked instantly with this one guy, as in we talked for like 3hrs straight basically. i really want to meet up with him again outside of the society's socials but idk if its weird to text him and ask? i didnt get a chance to ask for his number but hes pretty active on the society's group chat so idk if its weird if i message him out of the blue

Not weird at all. It's kind of an implied thing that people might be looking for connections and hit it off.

"Hey, I really enjoyed chatting the other day, would you fancy XYZ?" (a coffee, walk, pub quiz etc.)
No, not weird at all. Send him a message, say you enjoyed talking to him the other day/night/at <event>, and wondered if he'd like to get a coffee/go for lunch/<insert suggestion here> some time. If he says yes, suggest a time and place, and get his number. Easy as that if he wants to. And if he doesn't, no harm done.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Honestly, just shoot you shot.

"You miss all the shots you don't take" - LeBron (probably)
Are you hoping for him to be your boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending