The Student Room Group

Relationships??

Hey guys I need some help.
I've only been in one relationship and it started as a situation ship so it was all a bit weird and moved quite quickly.
And today one of my mates said that he likes me, and idk how I feel about it. I kinda knew he had a crush on me anyway and it has been blatantly obvious today that he likes me, and we talk all the time but don't see eachother much in person but recently we have been much closer.

I think the fact that Im a year older than him throws me off a bit (my ex was the year above me tho) so I'm older than him and so currently he's 15 and I'm 16 which I weirds me out a bit. Especially as my birthday is in spring and his is autumn so there will be most of the year when I'm 17 and he's 15 which is weird to me.

So bacically I'm just slightly confused on how to do a normal relationship if that makes sense.

Also he's not what I tend to say as my type but I don't not like him and it's odd. And i kinda think I do like him but the whole age thing is like an alarm in my head whenever I try to think about it.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by 1ris
Hey guys I need some help.
I've only been in one relationship and it started as a situation ship so it was all a bit weird and moved quite quickly.
And today one of my mates said that he likes me, and idk how I feel about it. I kinda knew he had a crush on me anyway and it has been blatantly obvious today that he likes me, and we talk all the time but don't see eachother much in person but recently we have been much closer.

I think the fact that Im a year older than him throws me off a bit (my ex was the year above me tho) so I'm older than him and so currently he's 15 and I'm 16 which I weirds me out a bit. Especially as my birthday is in spring and his is autumn so there will be most of the year when I'm 17 and he's 15 which is weird to me.

So bacically I'm just slightly confused on how to do a normal relationship if that makes sense.

Also he's not what I tend to say as my type but I don't not like him and it's odd. And i kinda think I do like him but the whole age thing is like an alarm in my head whenever I try to think about it.

Yeah just kinda like hang out together like call each other and whatever and go shopping and stuff and if you end up liking him by the end of feb then tell him
It doesn’t rlly matter abt the age if it’s only a year or two difference
Idk but just think if you end up actually going out and then you realise he’s not your type then it’s gonna be awkward so just hang out for a while without making it a thing and yeah
Tell me what happens lol
Reply 2
He's not your type, so don't get involved with him. Concentrate on school.
Original post by Surnia
He's not your type, so don't get involved with him. Concentrate on school.

No the same sort of thing happened with me and I’m still with that person after 2 years
Tbh if it’s a one or two age gap it don’t rlly matter but I’d kinda be alarmed if it was like 4 years or smth
Just list everything abt him that you like as in eg. Hair, kind etc
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
No the same sort of thing happened with me and I’m still with that person after 2 years
Tbh if it’s a one or two age gap it don’t rlly matter but I’d kinda be alarmed if it was like 4 years or smth
Just list everything abt him that you like as in eg. Hair, kind etc

But why did you get with someone who wasn't your type? The OP discussing that sounds like she's settling to be with someone, having already been in a relationship, such as it was, as a young teenager.
Original post by Surnia
But why did you get with someone who wasn't your type? The OP discussing that sounds like she's settling to be with someone, having already been in a relationship, such as it was, as a young teenager.

Oh my goshhhh why all the questions bruhhh
At first I was like this person like “oh I don’t think I like him but then I don’t not like him” but we spent more time together and he turned out to like idkk well long story short he was perfect so just spend more time with him and see
And surnia u gotta breathe man just chill
Take it easy it’s not ALL abt concentrating on school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending