The Student Room Group

AQA AS Computer Science UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME

Scroll to see replies

Original post by storm-raiden
i have the full question booklet that a student left in his laptop, if anyone wants the questions let me know and ill add them to the unofficial mark scheme.

Hey could you post or send me the question paper too? Thanks 😊
Reply 21
Original post by mattpenny
Hey could you post or send me the question paper too? Thanks 😊

I have the paper, but i am not allowed to release it as i will get done for copyright lol
Could you perhaps send it through email? [email protected] ill give you rep :smile:
So I just did this exam today, as our school didn't do the AS as an official exam, and I've been holding myself back from looking at this unofficial mark scheme so as to prevent me feeling like it's not actually representitive of what I would get, but boy, I don't know about anyone else, but the time constraints on this exam were very frustrating!
Never in my life have I not managed to completely finish an exam, I found myself trawling my way through the dry run trace table and then with little time to do the skeleton code part? I managed the pseudo code, correct on pretty much all the other questions (as per the mark scheme) except for the last two tasks of section C, am I screwed? And also, the whole printing thing was another annoyance.

I have paper 2 tomorrow, which I'll probably be fine with, hopes up and all that, hah.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Waterbuck3t
So I just did this exam today, as our school didn't do the AS as an official exam, and I've been holding myself back from looking at this unofficial mark scheme so as to prevent me feeling like it's not actually representitive of what I would get, but boy, I don't know about anyone else, but the time constraints on this exam were very frustrating!
Never in my life have I not managed to completely finish an exam, I found myself trawling my way through the dry run trace table and then with little time to do the skeleton code part? I managed the pseudo code, correct on pretty much all the other questions (as per the mark scheme) except for the last two tasks of section C, am I screwed? And also, the whole printing thing was another annoyance.

I have paper 2 tomorrow, which I'll probably be fine with, hopes up and all that, hah.

I had the same feedback. It wasn't challenging until the last two questions but there was just so much of it for the time given.

Paper 2 is less cruel.
i have the full question booklet that a student left in his laptop, if anyone wants the questions let me know and ill add them to the unofficial mark scheme.

Do you have the 2016 conputer science paper
Aqa gcse

do you buy any chance still have this? If you do, i would much appreciate it if you can send it to me :smile:

Send me please

Hi, can you please add the full question booklet to the google docs or send it to me? thanks!
Reply 29
If you've still got it - please can you upload it to a google doc or something, would really appreciate it !!

Would help a lot if you could send the questions please <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending