He got married to 4 women

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
its fake one of them is his wife the other are just models
Reply 2
Even if he did. Why not?
Muslims can have 4 wives. That's why I may convert to Islam :biggrin:
They don't love him, they must be just using him right? Is he rich?
4 wives
sex 4 times
therefore 4 children or maybe not
whatelse :rolleyes:
Reply 6
ONLY 4?????
lucky bastard is gna bang all of them
Disgusting as far as I'm concerned :redface: I fail to see how it could ever be justified :erm:
The religion of equality.
Yeah... I don't think its worth being a side chick just to be with a guy with already three wives. But if they all consent to it, I guess its okay for them.
Reply 11
Sounds like an expensive divorce
Im quite mad at the limit, i want 53.
Original post by Indeterminate
Disgusting as far as I'm concerned :redface: I fail to see how it could ever be justified :erm:

What happened to personal choice? All women agreed to it so whats the issue? Hypocrite.
Original post by xobeauty
They don't love him, they must be just using him right? Is he rich?

With the way they looked, i wouldnt care if they didnt love me lol.
Original post by Indeterminate

Careful there. Many before you have been banned for expressing their feelings on this issue and any other issue related to muslims or Islam. I suggest you take a breather. Understand that the demography of this forum is such. Your opinions will not be tolerated. Go easy. Let it be.
There is nothing wrong with having four wives or four husbands, what I would like to see is the benefits cap being applied to all four wives, the husband and any children from the arrangement.
Original post by SmileyVibe
Yeah... I don't think its worth being a side chick just to be with a guy with already three wives. But if they all consent to it, I guess its okay for them.

It's worth it, if there is no prenup involved.

Original post by Audrey18
Careful there. Many before you have been banned for expressing their feelings on this issue and any other issue related to muslims or Islam. I suggest you take a breather. Understand that the demography of this forum is such. Your opinions will not be tolerated. Go easy. Let it be.

Islam wasn't even mentioned in the OP, and you still manage to bring it up. Good grief. Polygamy isn't monopolised by one religion, you know
Original post by Another

Islam wasn't even mentioned in the OP, and you still manage to bring it up. Good grief. Polygamy isn't monopolised by one religion, you know

How about you try looking at the image in the op. The photo is of Muslims, get over yourself.

Original post by Audrey18

Lol agreed! Hence the useless comment above.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by dozyrosie
There is nothing wrong with having four wives or four husbands, what I would like to see is the benefits cap being applied to all four wives, the husband and any children from the arrangement.

He's a very wealthy Kuwaiti, your benefits are safe little one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending