The Student Room Group

Donald Trump Launches "Blatantly" Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton.

But she isn't Jewish. How can you make an anti-Semitic attack on someone who isn't Jewish?
Reply 2
Original post by jeremy1988
But she isn't Jewish. How can you make an anti-Semitic attack on someone who isn't Jewish?

Donald Trump's daughter converted to Judaism to marry Jared Kuschner.
Original post by The Roast
Donald Trump's daughter converted to Judaism to marry Jared Kuschner.

I know, that's why it seems strange to me that Trump would be anti-Semitic.

I read the article... and this quote stood out to me. I think Trump is kind of stupid about retweeting stuff.

Moments after tweeting out the Star of David image, he put out a second image with the same language, but with a red circle instead of a star. The first tweet remained up for some time, however, before eventually being taken down.

Ari Fleischer, a Jewish Republican who served as press secretary to former President George W. Bush, criticized the Trump campaign for the tweet.

“I suspect this was a case of stupidity and not malice, but no matter what, his campaign keeps making foolish mistakes,” he said. “It would be nice to make it through a 3-day weekend without his campaign hurting itself.”
Reply 4
Original post by jeremy1988
I know, that's why it seems strange to me that Trump would be anti-Semitic.

I read the article... and this quote stood out to me. I think Trump is kind of stupid about retweeting stuff.

Moments after tweeting out the Star of David image, he put out a second image with the same language, but with a red circle instead of a star. The first tweet remained up for some time, however, before eventually being taken down.

Ari Fleischer, a Jewish Republican who served as press secretary to former President George W. Bush, criticized the Trump campaign for the tweet.

“I suspect this was a case of stupidity and not malice, but no matter what, his campaign keeps making foolish mistakes,” he said. “It would be nice to make it through a 3-day weekend without his campaign hurting itself.”

If I was Trump I would have left it the way it was.

Is Huffington Post trying to say that all 6-point stars are Stars of David?

I'm sure Trump didn't intend it to be the Jewish star, but the fact he replaced it confirms HP's delusional thinking/logic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending