The Student Room Group

Ungrateful refugees in Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2DQE0Z9S0c

We let them in. Yet they aren't grateful and just make more demands. Germany is already spending so much money to give these people free handouts and they're still not grateful... Looks like they forgot what they left behind.

Free food, free housing, free internet, free water facilities, free electricity, and that's still not enough? Just stop letting them in. A lot of them aren't even that desperate and are economic migrants. Keep them in their own country.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes, it's appalling that we consider treating them as human beings and not as cattle.
Original post by gladders
Yes, it's appalling that we consider treating them as human beings and not as cattle.

I agree. If anything, they should be grateful we aren't using them as slave labour.
I'm sure they're so grateful that the west destroyed their own countries forcing them to leave /s
Reply 4
Original post by gladders

We give them a safe space to live and free food. That's enough. We don't need to give the anything and they aren't entitled to anything from us.
Reply 5
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I'm sure they're so grateful that the west destroyed their own countries forcing them to leave /s

The West hasn't destroyed their countries. They did.
Original post by Trapz99
The West hasn't destroyed their countries. They did.

You need to get educated. Do I really have to list the invasions of Algeria, Morocco, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan?
Original post by Trapz99
We give them a safe space to live and free food. That's enough. We don't need to give the anything and they aren't entitled to anything from us.

I disagree. The sooner they can get back on their feet and get out of subsistence, the better. Anything less is just vindictiveness for the sake of it.
Reply 8
You need to get educated. Do I really have to list the invasions of Algeria, Morocco, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan?

They caused us to invade them. We didn't start.
Original post by Trapz99
They caused us to invade them. We didn't start.

Explain how Muslims forced you to bomb Iraq.

1. This is from YouTube, literally anything on YouTube you take with a massive handful of salt as it's usually EXTREMELY biased and will not show both sides of the story (i.e. this story doesn't care about how refugees from Syria have had their homes destroyed, have lost their belongings, have almost starved, and so a minority of them asking for basic human needs isn't really 'whining')
2. If you scroll down to the description and some of the comments this user has said, it's clear they have a strong dislike for refugees (or anyone who empathises with them) and they have more than likely selected their clips in a way to present them in a bad light.
3. These are real people and if someone is disappointed with something they are going to voice their concerns.
Explain how Muslims forced you to bomb Iraq.

Terrorism caused the War on Terror.
Original post by Trapz99

This doesn't sound very Christian. :s-smilie:
Original post by Trapz99
Terrorism caused the War on Terror.

and killing millions of innocent citizens wasn't terror /sarcasm :rolleyes: America is the biggest terrorist of them all.
Original post by dingleberry jam
This doesn't sound very Christian. :s-smilie:

It is. We are giving them free food and housing. Loving your neighbour doesn't mean bending over backwards to accommodate them.
and killing millions of innocent citizens wasn't terror /sarcasm :rolleyes: America is the biggest terrorist of them all.

Lol
This video says it all:
[video="youtube;rhqneAhyJkI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?​v=rhqneAhyJkI[/video]

I think you need education, Islamic countries have invaded Italy, Russia, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland-Lithuania, the Balkans many years before Soviet Union became the first non-Islamic country to invade a Islamic country in 1979. Another clueless individual brainwashed by the left winged media.
Reply 18
Original post by Unown Uzer
This video says it all:
[video="youtube;rhqneAhyJkI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?​v=rhqneAhyJkI[/video]

He is right!
Instead of saying thank you, that snake gave her a vicious bite!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending