The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

When are tickets available for freshers

And where do I get them? Is there a website? What website is it?
Hi!

Tickets for University of Brighton Students' Union Freshers are available from Friday 19th August at 12pm from the official BSU website: Brightonsu.com/freshtival

For all info on Freshers' please visit the official page at Facebook.com/brightonsufreshers2016
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
not sure about official tickets but brighton rox sell freshers wristbands that are like their tickets for freshers events all week at brighton clubs and then give you discount entry on all their student nights in future. my cousin said they're way better than official freshers events so i'm gonna get one of them instead. not sure when they go on sale though?
Reply 3
yeah rox wristbands are already available, i'm getting my wristband when i get paid. think i actually just replied to a post you're on about the rox events george??
Original post by NaomiD33
yeah rox wristbands are already available, i'm getting my wristband when i get paid. think i actually just replied to a post you're on about the rox events george??

oh great i'll buy it now! thanks naomi :smile:
anyone know where to find the wristbands for sale?? i can't find a website and can't see anything on the freshtival page...?
Original post by AmieJones16
anyone know where to find the wristbands for sale?? i can't find a website and can't see anything on the freshtival page...?

i bought mine directly from their facebook page! just search for 'brighton rox' on fb and their page should come up, then scroll down and you can get them off there
Reply 7
As we are all talking about freshers, I was wondering when everyone was thinking of going down there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending