The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Uni

Hi I would just like some advice on freshers week on how to buy tickets I got an email sent from De Montfort University where I can buy tickets however I can only buy one, but I want to get another one for my bf as I don’t want to go alone. Would I be able to buy tickets when I get there as well ?
Original post by Idkuni123
Hi I would just like some advice on freshers week on how to buy tickets I got an email sent from De Montfort University where I can buy tickets however I can only buy one, but I want to get another one for my bf as I don’t want to go alone. Would I be able to buy tickets when I get there as well ?

Hi there @Idkuni123 - I hope you're excited for Freshers and the new adventure you'll be starting with us in September! We know Freshers can be a bit daunting, and it is understandable to want a familiar face by your side through the process!:redface:

I would advise that certain Freshers' events that are ticketed will be limited to one per student, as these are intended for those students beginning University study with us at DMU, and not for the general public or friends and family!:biggrin: Friends, partners, and family are however welcome on Campus as certain buildings are open for the public too (such as the Campus Centre, the Gallery, and our Kimberlin Library)!

It feels a bit like the first day of school, but at Freshers' events you're all in the same boat, and you never know - you may see a familiar face, your flatmates, or make fast friends over a coffee at the Campus Centre or Food Village!:hugs:
Exploring the City, and the campus, can be an activity for yourself and your partner and to help you settle in within the first few days:tongue:

I found that exploring with someone familiar on day trips, or on a short stay before I moved, helped me a lot as I felt a bit more relaxed having been there a few times already!

I hope this helps:angel: We can't wait to welcome you on your journey with us here at DMU!:fluffy:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending