The Student Room Group

Eukaryotic Plant cells

I was wondering if anyone could explain the structure of these cells to me, and an explanation of how organelles work together to make a protein, But in a simple way!!

I wasn't in the induction lesson, and so I have no prior knowledge on this topic, so any help would be greatly appreciated! (I have looked at some websites, but everything is quite complicated.)
The GCSE revision guide online should help as should some videos. It's fairly basic stuff that you should really know!
If you're doing alevel bio and you find this complicated..
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh

Jkjk. If you don't understand it I suggest watching a few YouTube videos on the topic, they always help when I'm confused. If you've got the CGP revision book I seem to remember that explaining it clearly. If you don't have it I can send you some pictures from my old textbook if you like. I would help but I've forgotten.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Jkjk. If you don't understand it I suggest watching a few YouTube videos on the topic, they always help when I'm confused. If you've got the CGP revision book I seem to remember that explaining it clearly. If you don't have it I can send you some pictures from my old textbook if you like. I would help but I've forgotten.

Hi, its not that I find it difficult to the point where I can't do it at all, its just I haven't done it before, and for my induction work I need to make a model, and so I just wanted someone to explain it in a sinple way :smile: lmao, I know biology is hard, I am going to revise all through the year, so hopefully I will stay on top of it!!

If the book isn't buried under your bed, I would live some pictures please :smile: Thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by alleycat393
The GCSE revision guide online should help as should some videos. It's fairly basic stuff that you should really know!

Thanks. I know the structure of plant cells, but not in as much detail as I need to know. :smile:
Original post by chloecrazy
Hi, its not that I find it difficult to the point where I can't do it at all, its just I haven't done it before, and for my induction work I need to make a model, and so I just wanted someone to explain it in a sinple way :smile: lmao, I know biology is hard, I am going to revise all through the year, so hopefully I will stay on top of it!!

If the book isn't buried under your bed, I would live some pictures please :smile: Thank you :smile:

Here :smile:

Lol Tru
wait till she learns about post/pre synaptic action potentials, Dendrochronology, ecosystem niches, specific and non specific responses, opsonisation including the use of major histocompatibility complexes in Different types of white blood cells.

(Feel free to Add anything else I've missed out from the horrors of Alevel bio)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by mercuryman
Lol Tru
wait till she learns about post/pre synaptic action potentials, Dendrochronology, ecosystem niches, specific and non specific responses, opsonisation including the use of major histocompatibility complexes in Different types of white blood cells.

(Feel free to Add anything else I've missed out from the horrors of Alevel bio)

Thanks for the confidence boost!!:wink:
Aha no, I know its a lot of work, but I prefer to be challenged, hence why I hated GCSE art and history, its just about memory, you don't really need any skill
Original post by chloecrazy
Thanks for the confidence boost!!:wink:
Aha no, I know its a lot of work, but I prefer to be challenged, hence why I hated GCSE art ajd history,

I agree with you
I personally found it easier than gcse bio since all the misconceptions get cleared at Alevel :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by mercuryman
I agree with you
I personally found it easier than gcse bio since all the misconceptions get cleared at Alevel :smile:

Thank you for the actual confidence boost!! I am looking forward to it, as it was my favourite subject!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest