The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Accomodation

Hi

I'll be studying Live Sound Production this year and I'm looking for a room in a house share/people to rent with!

Is anyone looking for accommodation??
Original post by Hannah10082211
Hi

I'll be studying Live Sound Production this year and I'm looking for a room in a house share/people to rent with!

Hey there

Im learning music tech next year, still havent got a room though. I am certainly looking for accommodation
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Hi

Hi Hanna, we'll be in the same course :biggrin:
Hey there, me and my girlfriend are looking for people to join up and house together near UWL if you're still intrested?

I'm studying psychology and my girlfiend is studying visual effects and will both be starting our 2nd years at UWL

You can add me on facebook if you want to talk about it further

https://www.facebook.com/harry.gilbert.7
Original post by Rcknrll182

Hey!

i think I actually messaged you under a different account I have on this lol

What's your name?
Hey!

i think I actually messaged you under a different account I have on this lol

What's your name?

HannaH Olivia? lol
Did you receive the offer then?
HannaH Olivia? lol
Did you receive the offer then?

Yeah that's me haha!

Yeah got a place woo! Just trying to find accommodation now, I've applied to paragon but don't if they still have spaces
Yeah that's me haha!

Yeah got a place woo! Just trying to find accommodation now, I've applied to paragon but don't if they still have spaces

congrats :wink:
try to give a look on spareroom, uni accomodation are way more expensive than private flats
congrats :wink:
try to give a look on spareroom, uni accomodation are way more expensive than private flats

Yeah, I found somewhere i quite like but they want a deposit plus a months rent up front and you need to pay for the background check. And they wanted me to pay rent in August when I'm not moving til Sept. I'll keep looking tho. Where are you coming from?
Yeah, I found somewhere i quite like but they want a deposit plus a months rent up front and you need to pay for the background check. And they wanted me to pay rent in August when I'm not moving til Sept. I'll keep looking tho. Where are you coming from?

I'm italian but I live in London :smile:
I'm italian but I live in London :smile:

Lucky you! What's your name?
Lucky you! What's your name?

Martina :biggrin:
Yeah it's a lovely city!
Martina :biggrin:
Yeah it's a lovely city!

Look forward to meeting you :biggrin:
Reply 13

I'm going into my third year of live sound this year so if either of you want to know about the course etc feel free to message me :smile:
Original post by rn18
I'm going into my third year of live sound this year so if either of you want to know about the course etc feel free to message me :smile:

That's very kind. Did you enjoy the first 2 years?
Reply 15
That's very kind. Did you enjoy the first 2 years?

Yeah I did! It covers quite a lot of areas in live and studio. Unless they've changed it you don't do live sound properly until the second year but theres always gigs on you can try to get involved in and definitely top up those mixing skills in the studio for when you do start doing live!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending