The Student Room Group

Is this the world's biggest cuck?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

So this man allows his wife to **** other men every week and then listens to her talking about how good those guys were in bed.

He does this because he considers himself a male feminist and therefore he thinks that it is the work of the patriarchy to ask a woman to only have sex with her husband. It is clearly sexist if a woman is only supposed to dedicate her vagina to one man only.

CUCKOLD!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think it's fair to say they must have a relatively niche relationship
i misread the title

:colondollar:
Reply 3
Original post by Trinculo
I think it's fair to say they must have a relatively niche relationship

Yes, a cuckolded relationship
What has the world come to? Where are the alpha men? :frown:
Reply 5
Is this satire?

This is complete ********. It's not even what an "open" marriage is supposed to be. This is one-sided (or did he **** others, too? I couldn't cringe myself to read all of it). That psycho ******** babble about fear of the woman not choosing us - that is such complete garbage, what the actual ****.
That man is cucked beyond belief.
Bruh.
Reply 8
Pretty sure that this is satire.
Never marry a woman who has lived in the West. If you don't put a ring in it you can kick her out of the house and she gets nothing whatsoever.
cucked into the shadow realm
cuckle doodle doo
Cuck Norris.
Original post by Trapz99
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

So this man allows his wife to **** other men every week and then listens to her talking about how good those guys were in bed.

He does this because he considers himself a male feminist and therefore he thinks that it is the work of the patriarchy to ask a woman to only have sex with her husband. It is clearly sexist if a woman is only supposed to dedicate her vagina to one man only.

CUCKOLD!

Why do you care? xD
Didn't read the article, but does he get to shag other women as well? If not he is a poor excuse for a man.

EDIT: Read the article, it's an open relationship and he also has permission to go out and bang all the women he can pull. I wouldn't call the guy a cuckold based on that. I do find it quite sad how people are so closed-minded purely because of social conditioning and automatically shun anyone who lives their life a bit differently - whilst an open relationship certainly isn't my cup of tea, I'm not going to knock someone for their marital preferences. If that's how a couple like to live their relationship, that's up to them. They're not hurting anyone (apart from in a kinky manner, maybe).
(edited 7 years ago)
Lol this guy deserves a slap
Well male feminist and cuckholding go hand in hand quite nicely really, both involve a desire for submission to a woman's dominance (I'm more for straight equality, but to each their own).

I have no problem with his and his wife's life-style choices, but I would rather he didn't go full retard and frame monogamy as some nefarious scheme by this nebulous homogenised dark force that is the oft-touted never-photographed Patriarchy (with the capital P).

Monogamy is about mutual respect, a vow to each other that a couple's relationship is paramount to all others.

Any horny ape can run off to **** anything that presents, but it actually takes something akin to respect to ignore every vague impulse to copulate with another random human.

So basically Michael Sonmore, if you want respect for your unconventional marital arrangements, be a bro and respect everyone else's. :smile:
Reply 17
The idea that monogamy is a feminist issue? No this guy is just down-right stupid. Monogamy provides a solid trust and basis for a relationship.
Am I the only one who sees it as disgusting for either a man or a woman to sleep around whilst in a relationship? I mean come on! This is stupidity, it is just some sort of terrible guise for the fact the woman wants to away from this weak-hearted and unpassionate man, so he agreed to let her sleep around so she didn't divorce him. How the idea of feminism comes into this I know not. But it is blatantly plain that this is not normal. How do you think the children will react when they find out, or when they're old enough to know? (I didn't read the article far enough to find out how old they are)
The idea that it is a woman 'dedicate her vagina to one man only' is yet even more evidence of this guy's blatant stupidity. In a relationship the guy only sleeps with the girl and the girl only with the guy, so surely it is a meninism issue that men have to devote their dicks to one woman only.
This guy is not a feminist he is a feminazi... someone who believes women should be superior, not equal to men. It upsets me that there can be men as stupid as him though on this planet. :frown: And that people like him have no respect for a monogamatic relationship anymore.
But I am glad there is so much of a movement against him here, and no one has dared to agree with him yet.
Being a cuckold is a legitimate fetish.Any feeling of disgust or superiority you have probably says a lot more about you than him.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Well male feminist and cuckholding go hand in hand quite nicely really, both involve a desire for submission to a woman's dominance (I'm more for straight equality, but to each their own).

Feminism is (supposed to be) straight equality, just the handful of nut-jobs that get all of the media attention ruin that image.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending