The Student Room Group

Do i have to cancel my ucas application or does it get cancelled.

I was supposed to go uni this October but however,i ended up getting a subsidiary diploma in IT. I was doing a diploma course when the school said that deadlines were coming in quick. Therefore i did 6 rather than 12. Do I withdrawn my application or what should i do.
Original post by saaaj
I was supposed to go uni this October but however,i ended up getting a subsidiary diploma in IT. I was doing a diploma course when the school said that deadlines were coming in quick. Therefore i did 6 rather than 12. Do I withdrawn my application or what should i do.

have you spoken to your firm and insurance choice about it?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
have you spoken to your firm and insurance choice about it?

Well they said on my ucas that my choices were declined as i didn't get the requirements.
Original post by saaaj
Well they said on my ucas that my choices were declined as i didn't get the requirements.

Ah i see, well it depends on what you want to do really. Is there something in clearing that takes your fancy, otherwise you ll need to look into whether you need to do another level 3 course or a foundation year before you can go to university.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Ah i see, well it depends on what you want to do really. Is there something in clearing that takes your fancy, otherwise you ll need to look into whether you need to do another level 3 course or a foundation year before you can go to university.

Hi, there i decided to do another six units at sixth form but will i have to cancel/withdraw my ucas application as im not going this year.
Original post by saaaj
Hi, there i decided to do another six units at sixth form but will i have to cancel/withdraw my ucas application as im not going this year.

in that case give ucas a call and they'll withdraw it for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending