The Student Room Group

Is he just a 'nice' guy?

If a guy has a girlfriend yet he has been talking to me and initiating conversations for almost year? Is he just beeing nice or does he actually like me?
It is very very difficult to say, even if you had provided more information. He's probably just your friend - if he wanted more it'd be more obvious, I'd say.
He probably likes you, but not like that.
Reply 3
Just a friend, maybe see how he reacts to a nude pic
Reply 4
Original post by UWS

Best advice evah :wink:
Original post by UWS

Original post by Anonymous
Best advice evah :wink:

Don't do this.... don't mess his life up...
Reply 6
See's you as a friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Twerk for him
Guys and girls can be just friends, he just sounds like a friendly person, nothing wrong with that.
Original post by SeanFM
It is very very difficult to say, even if you had provided more information. He's probably just your friend - if he wanted more it'd be more obvious, I'd say.

yes, but he might be doing same thing that women do when they're in relationships - which is maintain a semi-intimate relationship with a close guy friend, so if anything goes wrong with current bf, then she has another dick to jump onto straight away.
Original post by Radisson Blue
yes, but he might be doing same thing that women do when they're in relationships - which is maintain a semi-intimate relationship with a close guy friend, so if anything goes wrong with current bf, then she has another dick to jump onto straight away.

It's a possiblity, but from the amount of detail given in the OP you can't really tell, but fair point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending