The Student Room Group

What is your favourite and least favourite manoeuvre ?

My FAVE is Turn in the road

Least FAVE is Bay parking

Also if anyone wants any tips or can give tips they'd be much appreciated ?!
My favourite (or more accurately, the one I dislike least) is the turn in the road, because I can do that with no problems. My least favourite is bay parking, because I can't get it right consistently! Sometimes I manage to do it perfectly first time, other times I'll have to pull forward and straighten up.

I would also appreciate some bay parking tips, as I've got my driving test next week, and I know that because I'm least confident with bay parking, that's the manoeuvre I'll get :tongue:
I can't be the only person who thought this was going to be about sex positions :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by im.a.witch
My FAVE is Turn in the road

Least FAVE is Bay parking

Also if anyone wants any tips or can give tips they'd be much appreciated ?!

but bay barking and the three point turn are the easiest! Parallel park for me is my least fave*
My favourite is a tie between parallel parking or turn in the road, I find both of those to be quite simple in approach and execution.

I don't really have a least favourite; I think bay parking and reversing around a corner are also alright.
:teehee:
Reply 7
I personally find bay parking to be the easiest maneuver and the hardest to be the turn in the road/3 point turn
Reply 8
Original post by Leviathan1741
My favourite (or more accurately, the one I dislike least) is the turn in the road, because I can do that with no problems. My least favourite is bay parking, because I can't get it right consistently! Sometimes I manage to do it perfectly first time, other times I'll have to pull forward and straighten up.

I would also appreciate some bay parking tips, as I've got my driving test next week, and I know that because I'm least confident with bay parking, that's the manoeuvre I'll get :tongue:

I feel the exact same ! haha
Reply 9
Original post by Electrospective
I can't be the only person who thought this was going to be about sex positions :sexface:

Spoiler

Haha dirty minded people :biggrin:
Reply 10
I've only done turn in the road so far and everyone is saying it's their favourite and how easy it is. I'm even struggling with this so can you imagine how I'm feeling about the others? I've only done it like 4 times though, but I sucked every single time. How long did it take you guys to perfect it?
Turn in the road is my favourite. I didn't like reversing around corners when I was learning but now I suppose I hate bay parking because I never learned it and now I suck at parking (reversing in and just pulling in!)
Original post by Ohmydog
I've only done turn in the road so far and everyone is saying it's their favourite and how easy it is. I'm even struggling with this so can you imagine how I'm feeling about the others? I've only done it like 4 times though, but I sucked every single time. How long did it take you guys to perfect it?

Took me a good few lesson then it kinda clicks and it makes sense.
WATCH WORLD DRIVING VIDEOS THEY ARE SOO GOOD.
Reply 13
Favourite: Turn in the road
Least favourite: Reverse round a corner (got that on my test, blahhh :s-smilie:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending