The Student Room Group

Do you find really clever people attractive?

I'll start off - yes

Scroll to see replies

:sexface: yes.

There is such a thing as too clever for me, someone who I have no chance of keeping up with (think Alex from Modern Family) but someone similar but scaled down who still can challenge me and help to improve my general knowledge.. I am in.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's a turn on so yes.
Yes yes yes
Reply 4
Yes :h:

As long as they aren't arrogant or condescending about their intelligence
stephen hawkins is intelligent...
If she thinks she's clever: no.

If she is actually clever: yes.

If both apply I beat her in the exam, shove my results in her face and make it rain, *****.

Attachment not found
Reply 7
Very much so
Yes :smile: I believe the term is 'sapiosexual' but I'm not sure lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. Intelligent people are interesting to talk to.
It can be an attractive trait depending how they carry it. Arrogance and snobbery is such a turn off.
It depends what kind of intelligence and other parts of the personality. It is better than stupid though.
I hope someone finds me attractive because of my brains :frown: at 6th form the guys I met were all intimidated by it and at uni all the guys are equally smart if not smarter so it doesn't wow them :frown:
Clever and intelligent, yes, someone to have discussions with as well as joke around.

Too clever? No way. I don't think I could ever be with someone who I'd constantly feel inferior to because I'm quite insecure.
Original post by manoobsmatthew
I'll start off - yes

no most of them are ugly(no offence)
Yesssss as long as they're not cocky about it.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I hope someone finds me attractive because of my brains :frown: at 6th form the guys I met were all intimidated by it and at uni all the guys are equally smart if not smarter so it doesn't wow them :frown:

u need more than intelligence to attract guys
Original post by Anonymous
u need more than intelligence to attract guys

What else do I need
Original post by yungaheartz
stephen hawkins is intelligent...

Hawking's :h:
Yeah, definitely. Intelligence is the most important thing for me on a personal note, to be honest (hence I want to be an intellect).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending