The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Junxion- moving in?

anybody know whats probably the best time to move in to my halls?
i was considering 14th(wed)/15th(thurs) of september, so like half a week before freshers? i want to get sorted and start to get to know people before freshers so i have people to go out with really. also dont want to move in the same time as everyone else- kinda wanna avoid a rush but if it cant be helped then so be it
when do most people move in??
Reply 1
Original post by radicalspacecat
anybody know whats probably the best time to move in to my halls?
i was considering 14th(wed)/15th(thurs) of september, so like half a week before freshers? i want to get sorted and start to get to know people before freshers so i have people to go out with really. also dont want to move in the same time as everyone else- kinda wanna avoid a rush but if it cant be helped then so be it
when do most people move in??

A lot of people will move in literally Sat/Sun before freshers starts Sunday night and Monday. Any time in the week before would probably best then you can get down to wilkos before the other freshers buy everything! You'll meet all your flatmates and people next door etc that first weekend probably.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by alexgilder
A lot of people will move in literally Sat/Sun before freshers starts Sunday night and Monday. Any time in the week before would probably best then you can get down to wilkos before the other freshers buy everything! You'll meet all your flatmates and people next door etc that first weekend probably.

Sounds like a plan, thank you! :smile:
Reply 3
I'm moving in on the 17th

Quick Reply

Latest