The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Sherfield Hall ,University of Reading

ello everyone

Just wondering if there is anyone out there about to begin a wonderful journey at University of Reading in Sherfield Hall? Reveal yourself ..
You may also want to join the Facebook Group if you haven't already (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1597369590582136/) :smile:

I lived in Sherfield and it's a great place to live (lots of squirrels) :biggrin:

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Mark... When do we find out which rooms we have been allocated in the hall?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tammymxx
Hi Mark... When do we find out which rooms we have been allocated in the hall?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi tammymxx,
I know the Accommodation Team were working over the weekend, I anticipate room allocations will begin to be e-mailed to you this week Usually it's before the month of September commences).

Mark :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by UniofReading
Hi tammymxx,
I know the Accommodation Team were working over the weekend, I anticipate room allocations will begin to be e-mailed to you this week Usually it's before the month of September commences).

Mark :smile:

Can i apply to become an accommodation ambassador even though it's my first year?
Can i apply to become an accommodation ambassador even though it's my first year?

We don't have Accommodation Ambassadors as such, but you can apply to become a Student Ambassador; we cover an array of roles (Open Days, Campus Tours, School Visits, HE Fairs, Graduation, Welcome Week, Event Setups, Adhoc Admin and of course The Student Room!) -- Many of our Student Ambassadors are in their first year :smile:

Mark
Reply 6
We don't have Accommodation Ambassadors as such, but you can apply to become a Student Ambassador; we cover an array of roles (Open Days, Campus Tours, School Visits, HE Fairs, Graduation, Welcome Week, Event Setups, Adhoc Admin and of course The Student Room!) -- Many of our Student Ambassadors are in their first year :smile:

Mark

Where do I find the application form for the role?
Where do I find the application form for the role?

Applications will be available online in approximately 2 weeks time :smile:

Mark
Reply 8
Applications will be available online in approximately 2 weeks time :smile:

Mark

thank you for your time Mark
thank you for your time Mark

No problem and good luck :biggrin:

Mark
Reply 10
No problem and good luck :biggrin:

Mark

Hi Mark,

I am not sure about this but do we get a university email to access different university related links... Not sure if u will understand my question
Hi Mark,

I am not sure about this but do we get a university email to access different university related links... Not sure if u will understand my question

Hi tammymxx,
You'll get access to your official university e-mail account once your enrollment has been completed; to get full access to the Library, Blackboard and all internal systems.

This normally is completed and active once you collect your campus card during Welcome Week :smile:

Mark
Reply 12
Hi tammymxx,
You'll get access to your official university e-mail account once your enrollment has been completed; to get full access to the Library, Blackboard and all internal systems.

This normally is completed and active once you collect your campus card during Welcome Week :smile:

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry for bothering you too much but do i need to buy an adapter or anything to access the internet in the hall?.
Hi Mark,

Sorry for bothering you too much but do i need to buy an adapter or anything to access the internet in the hall?.

Hi tammymxx,
That's ok I'm happy to help :smile:

You can access the internet via wifi; when I was in Sherfield there was a ethernet cable supplied as well :smile:

Mark
Reply 14
Hi tammymxx,
That's ok I'm happy to help :smile:

You can access the internet via wifi; when I was in Sherfield there was a ethernet cable supplied as well :smile:

Mark

lol thank you so much
lol thank you so much

No problem :smile: The Arrivals Guide for those staying at Sherfield has now been published online if you haven't had access to it yet http://www.reading.ac.uk/web/FILES/stdserv/Sherfield-Hall-Arrivals-Guide-2016-17.pdf :biggrin:

Mark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending