The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Accommodation issue

Hey everyone,
I hope you're all doing well! I'm reaching out because I'm facing a little hiccup with my room allocation at Sherfield Hall, and I could use some advice or assistance from those who might have been through a similar situation.
So here's the deal: My family friend and I didn't get rooms in the same flat at Sherfield Hall. We reached out to the accommodation office, and they mentioned that the rooms are provisional and can only be changed if someone cancels their contract.
If any of you have been in a similar situation or have any tips on how to navigate this, please share your experiences or advice. It would mean a lot to me and my friend as we were really hoping to be in the same flat.
Feel free to drop any suggestions or insights here, or you can DM me if you prefer. Your help and support would be greatly appreciated!
Hey everyone,
I hope you're all doing well! I'm reaching out because I'm facing a little hiccup with my room allocation at Sherfield Hall, and I could use some advice or assistance from those who might have been through a similar situation.
So here's the deal: My family friend and I didn't get rooms in the same flat at Sherfield Hall. We reached out to the accommodation office, and they mentioned that the rooms are provisional and can only be changed if someone cancels their contract.
If any of you have been in a similar situation or have any tips on how to navigate this, please share your experiences or advice. It would mean a lot to me and my friend as we were really hoping to be in the same flat.
Feel free to drop any suggestions or insights here, or you can DM me if you prefer. Your help and support would be greatly appreciated!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending