The Student Room Group

If your husband was president and he cheated on you....

Would you still be with him? :colonhash:
Trump is love. Trump is life.

If Trump cheated on me, I'd reward him with more men to cheat on me with.

I love my Trumpy. <3
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
God bless you, Mr. D. :wink:
Original post by In Uranus
Would you still be with him? :colonhash:

no. he broke the marital promise but much like the wife i assume your eluding to they dont care about breaking things...especially the law.
Reply 4
Original post by Razamataz666
no. he broke the marital promise but much like the wife i assume your eluding to they dont care about breaking things...especially the law.

Ssshhhh. :colonhash: We're talking about this hypothetical situation... :wink:
Reply 5
bump
Original post by In Uranus
Ssshhhh. :colonhash: We're talking about this hypothetical situation... :wink:

Ah sorry, I'll hide it like my emails and health problems 😉
Reply 7
Original post by Razamataz666
Ah sorry, I'll hide it like my emails and health problems 😉

Oh you sly devil :colone:
I don't get it, JFK is treated like royalty in America, at least to the democrats and most Americans, and yet he had like 20 mistresses whilst being married. That's despicable imo.
As a guy I don't know why I'm commenting on this, but if my husband went and cheated on me I'd just withdraw all the money from our joint bank account and cry and use his money to blow my nose.
Reply 10
Isn't that the reason why most women stay with their cheating husbands whether president/actor/footabller/business man etc so long as they money is still rolling in thats all the care about. heck a lot of them encourage it, especially when hubby is fat and old. the more he sleeps with other women the less he sleeps with her
Reply 11
Original post by ELVsLP
Isn't that the reason why most women stay with their cheating husbands whether president/actor/footabller/business man etc so long as they money is still rolling in thats all the care about. heck a lot of them encourage it, especially when hubby is fat and old. the more he sleeps with other women the less he sleeps with her

Or maybe they wait until the peak of his wealth and success, then divorce him and talk half of his **** :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending