The Student Room Group

Android backup

Hello everyone

I'm looking for an app that can back up all my apps in case I've to factory reset my phone so I don't have to download everything again from the Play Store.

Is there anything within Android or Settings to help me do that or do I need to download an app for that?

I know Android is not as good as Apple iTunes when it comes to back ups cuz they even store your app and other minor settings but it would still be handy to back up as much as I can so I don't have to redo everything all over :smile:
Titanium Backup with Root. Helium without.
Reply 2
Original post by mikeyd85
Titanium Backup with Root. Helium without.

Thanks. Is it better to back up with root it without root?
Original post by Edo123
Thanks. Is it better to back up with root it without root?

I prefer root, simply because everything can be done on the device.
Reply 4
You can also try some desktop tools to backup your data to PC. For me, Android Manager and Android File Transfer are good choices.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
There're many methods to backup your android phone data, you don't need to root your phone. Try Coolmuster Android Assistant
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
As i know, an android file transfer could transfer everything from your phone to computer, including apps, text messages, contacts and so on. but it can't backup app data.
Reply 7
If you want to backup Android phone, you can ask Android file manager tool for help. With it, you can directly do a full backup of Android. Data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, etc can be easily backuped.
Reply 8
Original post by nushen
If you want to backup Android phone, you can ask Android file manager tool for help. With it, you can directly do a full backup of Android. Data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, etc can be easily backuped.

You can directly backup phone data to pc.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending