The Student Room Group

Met this guy at an internship...

Scroll to see replies

Poor guy. He has quite some balls to be destroyed like that again after the previous incident. But it's his fault. He should've taken the hint the first time and f'ed off.

Guys, learn from this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Justtryingtolive
Poor guy. He has quite some balls to be destroyed like that again after the previous incident. But it's his fault. He should've taken the hint the first time and f'ed off.

Guys, learn from this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He will be absolutely fine. He doesn't care. He knows the game. He is very clever.

He is definitely talking to so many other girls. OP was just going to be another number..another trophy on his shelf. She is nothing special. There are girls everywhere. He had no emotional investment in her, only some hours of his time. Whereas OP did have emotional attachment already..after all she wrote a post about him on the internet.

Guys do not take into regard what I've quoted. He shouldn't have taken the hint. Everything he did was right. He has not been destroyed. The person I quoted is being weak or is just beta ....or is a f.

With all due respect.
he just wants to bang you that's it, so obvious lol.
Original post by Anonymous
Well, I thought I might as well keep you guys updated. We met up in some fancy restaurant and at first he was making small talk about uni etc. Then he became flirty, telling me how stunning I looked. I told him I just wanted to meet up as friends so he laughed and changed the subject. Towards the end of the night, he put his hand on my thigh, I told him no. He then became all offended. I asked for the bill, paid my half and left. Suffice to say he was looking for a booty call and I will never talk to that ****** again

Hmm just be more careful in the future. All the best
Original post by RooshV
He will be absolutely fine. He doesn't care. He knows the game. He is very clever.

He is definitely talking to so many other girls. OP was just going to be another number..another trophy on his shelf. She is nothing special. There are girls everywhere. He had no emotional investment in her, only some hours of his time. Whereas OP did have emotional attachment already..after all she wrote a post about him on the internet.

Guys do not take into regard what I've quoted. He shouldn't have taken the hint. Everything he did was right. He has not been destroyed. The person I quoted is being weak or is just beta ....or is a f.

With all due respect.

You seem to know the game well bro. I commend you for that. Also, I don't mind you disagreeing with my take on the matter. However, just want to let you know, if be in the game long enough (like me) you'll understand where I am coming from. If you think what I said was 'beta' and came from 'a f' - btw I am a male, fair play.. I would of thought that too, but quite a while back, because I thought being a heartless f__kboy is alpha and cool. Now, that I've experienced and matured out of the game, I think spending your time with chicks when you aint got no paper + reached your #1 goal in life is a distraction and obstacle that you have to get over. You'll eventually realise this bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Justtryingtolive
You seem to know the game well bro. I commend you for that. Also, I don't mind you disagreeing with my take on the matter. However, just want to let you know, if be in the game long enough (like me) you'll understand where I am coming from. If you think what I said was 'beta' and came from 'a f' - btw I am a male, fair play.. I would of thought that too, but quite a while back, because I thought being a heartless f__kboy is alpha and cool. Now, that I've experienced and matured out of the game, I think spending your time with chicks when you aint got no paper + reached your #1 goal in life is a distraction and obstacle that you have to get over. You'll eventually realise this bro.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough bro. I miscaterogised you. I agree with some of the things you've said. We'll leave it at that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending