The Student Room Group

Why does everyone on TSR hate me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cbreef
I don't even know who you are :s-smilie:

Oh ok... most people know me

I'm TSR famous
Original post by cookie123456789
I don't get why everyone on TSR hates me...
I'm an amazing person.
People love me in real life.
I know I may make a lot of threads and joke around a lot but there's no need to call me 'silly' or 'narcissist' or 'attention seeker' etc

Original post by Salamandastron
Dont hate you.
you are mildly irritating but like a fly that can be solved by a metaphorical splat which involves closing your threads :smile:

^^ this
Original post by iHammmy
Grow up... if you find that offensive...

that is quite offensive
Oh ok... most people know me

I'm TSR famous

Then how come I haven't heard of you? I've been here 2 years and I'm not familiar with you.
Reply 24
You called yourself narcissistic in your previous AMA. If you don't like being called it then please don't use it to describe yourself.

You are not hated. Hate is a strong word.
Original post by Airmed
You called yourself narcissistic in your previous AMA. If you don't like being called it then please don't use it to describe yourself.

You are not hated. Hate is a strong word.

I call my self narcissistic because everyone else has made me believe that I am narcissistic.

Yes hate is a strong word.
Reply 26
I call my self narcissistic because everyone else has made me believe that I am narcissistic.

Yes hate is a strong word.

Then either own the term and be proud of it or don't use it. Also, I doubt a few strangers calling you narcissistic on the Internet has suddenly made you think you are. Don't let strangers decide who you are or are not.
Original post by Airmed
Then either own the term and be proud of it or don't use it. Also, I doubt a few strangers calling you narcissistic on the Internet has suddenly made you think you are. Don't let strangers decide who you are or are not.

ok thank you
I'm an amazing person.
I know I may make a lot of threads and joke around a lot but there's no need to call me 'silly' or 'narcissist' or 'attention seeker' etc

I don't hate you, TSR is not that kind of place, unless you're GG or AG
Where did those guys even go???? Kinda miss them.
Original post by PharaohFromSpace
Where did those guys even go???? Kinda miss them.

AG is still lurking on some Kik group according to some inside knowledge that I know about, I think he got bored of TSR though.

GG? I have no idea, I think he gave up after his 900th account :laugh:

@CoolCavy What happened to GG?
(edited 7 years ago)
Who are they?
What did they do to be hated?
Who are they?
What did they do to be hated?

AG aka Awesome Genius was an oxford medical graduate who made multiple egotistical threads bragging about himself and his possessions and also bullied and insulted those he deemed as inferior to himself. He thought of himself as a superhero and had the ego of one to match

GG aka GreatGuy was a vegan troll who also repeatedly made threads insulting meat eaters and various TSR users. He also made like 300+ accounts.
Original post by AngryRedhead
AG is still lurking on some Kik group according to some inside knowledge that I know about, I think he got bored of TSR though.

That sounds so sad....:tongue:

Original post by AngryRedhead
GG? I have no idea, I think he gave up after his 900th account :laugh:

lol
They sound epic!!!!!
They sound epic!!!!!

In all fairness AG could be helpful when he wanted to be and some of his threads were quite amusing despite his online persona

GG was more of an annoyance than anything though :laugh:
Who cares what a bunch of faceless souls (or lack of) on an online forum think of you cookie? Yes you are a narcissist, but oh well!!
I'm an amazing person.

I don't hate you! Don't be silly lol!
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Who cares what a bunch of faceless souls (or lack of) on an online forum think of you cookie? Yes you are a narcissist, but oh well!!

oh... how lovely of you to say :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest